THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s also a silly comparison to begin with because one guy is his team’s best player and number one offensive option and the other one is Kyle Lowry, who isn’t that.
*dead* @ 'One of these guys is a beast, the other one is Kyle Lowry.'

NBA getting these struggle plates too?

I unfortunately called this one.
1593615572146.jpeg

Please don’t let the league go out like this :smh:

So we got Dame and Zion as the 2K cover, said the 3rd person releases tomorrow. I think the 3rd is gonna be Jason Tatum. I thought Kobe, but I think they will save that for another year.

Some of these menus are over the top in their descriptions. Reminds me of someone trying to jazz up their resume.

Be like "hand spiral sliced imported smokehouse wet cured free range pork leg on carefully selected artisan family recipe black Russian pumpernickel with beer honey white wine gourmet mustard spread...."

Relax. It's a ham sandwich.

Some of these menus are over the top in their descriptions. Reminds me of someone trying to jazz up their resume.

Be like "hand spiral sliced imported smokehouse wet cured free range pork leg on carefully selected artisan family recipe black Russian pumpernickel with beer honey white wine gourmet mustard spread...."

Relax. It's a ham sandwich.

One of the few things I found legitimately funny when watching one of those Disney Channel shows was when a girl working at a snack bar ran out of all food except lettuce, ketchup and and a bag of potato chips. So she decided to serve, “Petite Leafwich with Tomato Confit and Pomme Chipettes.” Wasn’t that far off from what some places try to pull. :lol:

Chuck evading Slander for being hella subpar, and blowing a 3-1 lead to HOU is something I never really thought of before.

This was probably his best chance to win a ring. And they blew it. KJ went dumb that series :wow:

As the 6th seed in the 1995 playoffs, the Rockets are the lowest-seeded team to win an NBA championship.

Went through a 60 win jazz team, 59 win suns, 62 win spurs, and swept the 57 win magic in the finals :pimp:

Top 10 Hakeem:pimp:

As the 6th seed in the 1995 playoffs, the Rockets are the lowest-seeded team to win an NBA championship.

Went through a 60 win jazz team, 59 win suns, 62 win spurs, and swept the 57 win magic in the finals :pimp:

Top 10 Hakeem:pimp:

Knicks or Bulls should've won in 94'. That Rockets team was full of ham and eggers

Zion = $$$

Easy as that.

I get giving him the cover or putting the Pels on TV for monetary gain but I can’t co-sign him over another player on a mostly merit-based award for that same reason. Not sure if you were referencing my post though :lol:

I get giving him the cover or putting the Pels on TV for monetary gain but I can’t co-sign him over another player on a mostly merit-based award for that same reason. Not sure if you were referencing my post though :lol:
Nah he definitely doesn't deserve ROTY, although if he had been relatively healthy for the majority of the season, I think he would've won in a landslide. Averaged 24 and 7 on 59% from the field while not really being in shape and hadn't played competitive basketball in like 10 months.

Kids love Zion, kids buy video games. 2k cover is no brainer. Pretty much the same applies to national TV games.

Despite being mad that a league that is made up of 80 percent black players intends to promote Black Lives Matter, bet you old Thor will tell you he’s not racist.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom