THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Something that always cracks me up regarding biddies in here is OG lawdog1 lawdog1 seems to like em thick :pimp: ...Yo would go crazy in an ATL strip club , be the white dude in there smacking tattooed cheeks :lol:

I appreciate women in a variety of shapes and sizes, but curvy is my favorite by far. Always been that way. And definitely would take a girl that’s a little heavy, but with a nice racK and a booty over a curve-less skinny girl any day.

And, yes, in my younger days, I had a few pretty eventful trips to strip clubs in LA and Vegas. Good times. LOL.

Something that always cracks me up regarding biddies in here is OG lawdog1 lawdog1 seems to like em thick :pimp: ...Yo would go crazy in an ATL strip club , be the white dude in there smacking tattooed cheeks :lol:
I appreciate women in a variety of shapes and sizes, but curvy is my favorite by far. Always been that way. And definitely would take a girl that’s a little heavy, but with a nice racK and a booty over a curve-less skinny girl any day.

And, yes, in my younger days, I had a few pretty eventful trips to strip clubs in LA and Vegas. Good times. LOL.

screen-shot-2016-09-06-at-1-37-39-pm.png

I'm more of a tattoo above the vagina and clitoris ring kinda guy. Those girls have me falling in love too often.

I got married young, so I don’t have a lot of pick a girl up in a bar, one night stand experiences, but one of the few I have was memorable because of a tattoo.

Girl was Latina-Asian mixed. We were having fun and decided to switch it up so I could hit from the back. When she turned over, it was the first time I noticed her whole back was covered with a giant tattoo of a tiger, with a Asian kind of flare. Kind of threw me off because I felt like the tiger was staring at me. :frown: I had to switch up positions again quick:lol:

I got married young, so I don’t have a lot of pick a girl up in a bar, one night stand experiences, but one of the few I have was memorable because of a tattoo.

Girl was Latina-Asian mixed. We were having fun and decided to switch it up so I could hit from the back. When she turned over, it was the first time I noticed her whole back was covered with a giant tattoo of a tiger, with a Asian kind of flare. Kind of threw me off because I felt like the tiger was staring at me. :frown: I had to switch up positions again quick:lol:

Whenever I’m on these apps and see chicks with murals of people tatted on them, I always wonder if I would be able to smash through the tat staring at me.

Whenever I’m on these apps and see chicks with murals of people tatted on them, I always wonder if I would be able to smash through the tat staring at me.

Only had one experience and I did not like it. But I was kind of stoned at the time, so I think that magnified the impact of the tattoo.

Giant portrait of her mom and grandmom tatted on her back with some angels and a bible verse :lol:
We slandering inked chicks tonight?

giphy.gif
Not inked chicks. Just some ink choices. People, pets, names, **** that would **** up the moment

Man stay all up on NT though during the sabbath :smh:
Speaking of which lemme hit up my jewish chick now that the sun's down
She a freak but she also really religious and it confuses me

I remember reading a chick’s POF profile back in 2012 or 2013 and it was basically that in a nutshell :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom