THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone think a person is going to be able to stay in a bubble for 3 months? We can barely get people to wear masks and people were ready to revolt when told to stay at home for 2 months.

It’s somewhat difficult to tell if your post was satire because you mentioned that you were a fan of half the teams in the league in the middle of it. However, assuming things don’t get shut down early, three months in a “bubble” shouldn’t be a problem for the remaining teams as the size of the bubble will be rapidly decreasing once things get going. It’s roughly going to look like this:

Now - 22 teams
8/15 - 16 teams
9/1 - 8 teams
9/15 - 4 teams
10/1 - 2 teams

I also think players will be more locked in as they approach the championship and things get more serious but that’s just my opinion.

It’s somewhat difficult to tell if your post was satire because you mentioned that you were a fan of half the teams in the league in the middle of it. However, assuming things don’t get shut down early, three months in a “bubble” shouldn’t be a problem for the remaining teams as the size of the bubble will be rapidly decreasing once things get going. It’s roughly going to look like this:

Now - 22 teams
8/15 - 16 teams
9/1 - 8 teams
9/15 - 4 teams
10/1 - 2 teams

I also think players will be more locked in as they approach the championship and things get more serious but that’s just my opinion.

I am a fan of those teams and I take exception to any comments to the contrary. I don't care how focused these players are when Florida is led by the idiot DeSantis. The workers that provide meals and other amenities to the players live in the community. They aren't in the bubble.. DeSantis is too much of a Trump lover to do what Cuomo did in New York. It doesn't take much to spread this thing.

Seems it needs to be pointed out again that it's the basketball HOF. People that never played in the NBA are in the hall.
Luka could've never came to the NBA and with the way his career was going was already on his way to the hall.
Carmelo Anthony is a HOFer and Joe Johnson can get in as well. Probably not 1st ballot but he's hall material.

kris middleton flirting with a 50/40/90 season :pimp:
To put it in perspective, he has a better TS% than any season by Klay Thompson, Brad Beal, CJ McCollum, or Buddy Hield while also giving you 6 boards and 4 assists per game.

He's having a crazy season and literally no one talks about him.

Thread ugly already and it’s noon on the lords day eghck!

bout to Go sip on some aguardiente

Screen Shot 2020-07-12 at 2.42.01 PM.png

HIM HIM P C H P C H lawdog1 lawdog1

Get'em straight!!!

I swear we have basically the same discussion about what things are considered for purposes of enshrinement in the Basketball Hall of Fame at least twice a season, EVERY DAMN SEASON. :smh: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom