THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Melo would be appreciated more if people looked at his career for what it was and not in comparison to Bron and Wade.

:rofl:
624D69C9-D00C-420E-85CB-86C404E2C36C.jpeg

This is the state the NBA is putting their trust in? DeSantis is a liar and a scumbag. He hid the COVID-19 hospitalizations stats until Friday. As you all know I'm a huge LAKERS/ CLIPPERS/NUGGETS/JAZZ/CELTS/ROCKETS/WARRIORS/KNICKS/RAPTORS/BLAZERS/SPURS/MAVS/THUNDER/NETS/BULLS fan but this is madness. I'm not here for it because until people start taking this virus seriously, we are in trouble. Does anyone think a person is going to be able to stay in a bubble for 3 months? We can barely get people to wear masks and people were ready to revolt when told to stay at home for 2 months.

Yes. But, good enough to be re-posted. Hope he continues to do videos like this.

I heard on the radio today that there’s a Twitter feed called @NBAbubblelife that’a been aggregating and tweeting out the vidoes, etc. the players have been putting out. Guy talking about it on the radio said it’s good content.

For the record

Mitch avg’ed like 23 a game his first 10 seasons....
Joe avg more than that once in his career..

Mitch had 3 all nba 2nd teams, and 2 all nba 3rd team
Joe had one all nba 3rd team

Joe’s resume is not good enough

How's Mitch's playoffs resume lookin' these days?

I heard on the radio today that there’s a Twitter feed called @NBAbubblelife that’a been aggregating and tweeting out the vidoes, etc. the players have been putting out. Guy talking about it on the radio said it’s good content.

Followed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom