THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like it’s always appropriate to post Michael Irvin on first take.

0F7D76A3-3946-4B34-A319-3231F2D7EC40.jpeg

We're losing recipes is an all time great soundbite

damn man I cut the cord a few months ago with cable so I haven't even been watching sports. :smh:

having to watch basketball or football on a laptop is not the wave

Actually, I’ve heard about PG’s playoff struggles plenty since we got him. Mainly from Lakers fans, but that’s a pretty large, vocal group.

And I think some of the “bias” against the Lakers is a reaction to their fans tendency to overhype their team and it’s players. You got some Lakers fans in here talking like this season’s team is going to be on the same level as the 96 Bulls, 86 Celtics and KD Warriors.
Josh Hart was an AS in waiting before he got traded to another team.

wait....Brothel???

nahhh brooo, MArcin...you cant drop this bomb and just walk away without elaborating.

Talk more about the Brothel part b

I think he said something like it is all 1-3 year players that are just worried about how many women they can bring back to the hotel room and how many ig followers/models they can bag. hahaha. No veteran players with families that want to win or work on basketball hahahaha

Last season in Detroit 4 Suns players brought back at LEAST 9 girls back to the hotel in Troy. haha easily.

Just so we can get it on paper.

Which Lakers fans think they’re making the finals this year?

I’m not going to question Masai, especially in that situation. Siakam is bigger, more versatile and has proven his mettle on the biggest stage. Contract isn’t crippling
If he keeps his rate of progress he should be a lock as an allstar this year or next

I think he said something like it is all 1-3 year players that are just worried about how many women they can bring back to the hotel room and how many ig followers/models they can bag. hahaha. No veteran players with families that want to win or work on basketball hahahaha

Last season in Detroit 4 Suns players brought back at LEAST 9 girls back to the hotel in Troy. haha easily.

The Townsend be doing numbers, every celeb that comes to town stays there... and they keep all the secrets lmaoo. It's like the telly in John Wick.

I mean every season is a wash before it even begins so why not go on a STD infested sex rampage in every city you go to

my boy said that “brothel” can mean “mess” in that context. So I think Gortat may have been just calling them a mess

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom