THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
wait....Brothel???

nahhh brooo, MArcin...you cant drop this bomb and just walk away without elaborating.

Talk more about the Brothel part b

B4E37B54-8B38-4907-8ECA-74CF555C7F69.jpeg

Unless Masai thinks Siakim is gonna make a huge leap going forward... i absolutely would have waited before giving him that deal.

I get the raptors really didn't have much flexibility but i'm just not sold on giving a dude Max bread based off one good season. this is in the boat of the Jamal Murray, Middleton, Derozan deals etc etc.

Being a GM is rough man, because thirsty NBA teams **** up the market and force you to overpay players.
Everyone said Masai was wrong for drafting him so high in the first place

he was the 2nd leading scorer on a championship team and top 5 in fg% in the league

why should he listen to them now

The Townsend be doing numbers, every celeb that comes to town stays there... and they keep all the secrets lmaoo. It's like the telly in John Wick.

ALL SECRETS BRO. haha.
Phoenix is the Brothel in both ways. It does mean a mess. But trust me, them young boys be clowning, it is nowhere a "vet" that has a family and things going on wants to be.

Why do you all think Phoenix is a mess? I am curious. Is it owner?

wait....Brothel???

nahhh brooo, MArcin...you cant drop this bomb and just walk away without elaborating.

Talk more about the Brothel part b

It's just something that's lost in translation, in polish, it means "mess" not the same meaning in English lol

Y’all also called Lonzo the next J. kidd, and Ingram Giannis w/ a jumper.

2 HOFers

One of y’all saying Josh Hart was going to be an all-star is not that farfetched

I love how on here “one of y’all” translates to “Lakers fans were saying”:lol:
You see one or two people say something and it speaks for one of the bigger team fanbases on the forum.

Y’all also called Lonzo the next J. kidd, and Ingram Giannis w/ a jumper.

2 HOFers

One of y’all saying Josh Hart was going to be an all-star is not that farfetched

So a few people speak for millions?

I guess Raps fans are the lowest of low for cheering Durant's injury then?

Every fanbase sucks :lol:

But one thing is true, Laker fans hated Dlo so much that they were convinced Hart was better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom