THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Joined Mar 30, 2007
I don't see it.
what is there not to see?

AD can do whatever he wants vs the clippers, for example.. thunder at least have decent bigs

lakers struggle with point guards, OKC is playing lineups with multiple of em

and not that they’d stop Lebron or AD.. but they at least got bodies

Joined Jun 4, 2016
Only teams that are a problem for the Lakers in the west are the Clippers and Rockets that’s it.

Joined Mar 30, 2007
Whole team is shooting poorly since the restart they keep saying something about the depth perception in the arena, but yea just an excuse.
yea I don’t see the depth perception thing.. but I mean things have changed from the norm

but the dumbest thing to me, is how the ncaa changes things for the championship game and we see year after year the impact it has on shooting having the court set up that way

HOU$TON

formerly convertibleburt
Joined Apr 14, 2016
They don’t move the ball. Play buddy ball. And shoot out of Rythm 3s.

If they not in transition from their defense leading to offense or getting to the line ....it’s stale.
🤔
So can the Lakers score enough to keep up with the rockets ?

HOU$TON

formerly convertibleburt
Joined Apr 14, 2016
Nope. But the rockets/Morey have bastardized basketball. And the gods don’t like that.

So 0-27, can happen....AGAIN.
6D84829A-7410-4712-8E55-773319B1AE42.gif

Not this time. Ya boys from the bay are at home, safe with their families :lol: they’re the only ones who can be that highly favored vs the rockets:smh:

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now