THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Levert blew that last play. Drive it! Anyway, he’s a Really nice 3rd option with KD and Kyrie back next year.

My guy Lawau Cabarrot got his career back with the Nets tho :pimp: ...If KD and Kyrie comes back at even 90 % BK gon be something crazy next season

One thing I'll say about the Nets is I give them 100% respect for playing hard this game. Even tho I wanted the Blazers to win, they played to win out of respect for the Suns who wanted to get a shot. Unlike the Mavs who laid down and let the Suns cruise to a win which was corny since it would've knocked the Blazers out if they lost this game.

These 8 games have really inflated the perception of alot of guys. :lol:

Devin Booker is Devin Booker...and was Devin Booker before these 8 games :lol::smh:

Right? Once TJ Warren puts up his highly respectable averages in a 7-game series we are going to hear folks talking about how he regressed and ****.

No *****, that's just who he is :lol:

Replayed it, Harris sitting to right. While man open, they help you kick.... they don’t you stop n rise over CJ

Smhh hero shot

If Nets are smart they trade Kyrie while he has high value. If you have Levert and Dinwiddie in the backcourt, you don't need Kyrie. Kyrie is a top 5 point guard so if you can get a star SF or a couple high quality role players for Kyrie you take that immediately.

Levert and Dinwiddie will definitely lose touches...

hmm, I wonder where THAT happened before with Kyrie?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom