THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Durant comes back at even 80%, the nets are gonna be right up there in the East. Bucks and Raptors are solid and Bucks have Giannis which gives them the edge. If you have Giannis vs Durant then the rest of the role players will be the difference and I'd take Caris, Dinwiddie, Harris, Deandre, etc over the Bucks role players. And Kyrie>Middleton

mane

Next season going to roll around and a lot of teams/players going to fall back (especially if fans back in the seats somehow).

These 8 games have really inflated the perception of alot of guys. :lol:

Devin Booker is Devin Booker...and was Devin Booker before these 8 games :lol::smh:
I think it just put a spotlight on alotta dudes that most casual fans don’t watch ...The average fan ain’t even watching 5 Suns games all year so when they gotta pay attention to 8 of em they like “Daaaaamn yo nice!!” :lol:

Same with my guy Dame, he up in Portland doing his thing but the masses don’t notice unless it’s certain playoff matchups...He getting that extra light and being talked as the best PG cuz of it ...Shhhh some ppl probly really just discovered bout Levert tonight and I seen a couple “trade Kyrie” takes already :lol: :smh:

If Nets are smart they trade Kyrie while he has high value. If you have Levert and Dinwiddie in the backcourt, you don't need Kyrie. Kyrie is a top 5 point guard so if you can get a star SF or a couple high quality role players for Kyrie you take that immediately.
Would be funny if they do that ...: kd would probably opt out and leave the nets in 2 years lol

Is this the greatest 8 seed of all time?

146fe262c3e0360920b52bdb2208ba36.jpg

Can’t wait to see the Nets crash and burn next year. Key players gonna lose touches, egos, attitude, coaching and injuries. So much will go wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom