THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
PG just can’t generate easy shots consistently.

Too many combos. Declining burst too. W/his size he really should get in the lab with Kawhi, get some post **** to his game, get into the middy more, etc.

Say you got one year to win a championship. You rollin with PG and hoping for the best or swapping him out for a playmaker?

PG just can’t generate easy shots consistently.

By any measure he was awful the vast majority of this postseason. He shot over 45% only 3 times in 13 games. Was below 40% 6 times. He was barely at an all star level with his play. And was bricking hella open shots too.

4th quarter stats in game 5 and 6?

Let's take a look at that shall we??

Game 5... 2/5 shooting, 8/2/1, team high -13 in the quarter tho
Game 6.... 1/4 shooting, 6/2/1, team high - 14 in the quarter tho
Game 7..... 0/6 shooting, 0/1/0, Tied for team high with Kawhi - 12 in the quarter tho

Kawhi thought he was getting an MVP caliber guy next to him, what he really got is Kris Middleton with a flashier Regular season :lol:.

Clippers got some tough decisions to make ASAP, Kawhi left a championship team last time, i don't think he would hesitate to leave a Clips team that can't win now & don't have much flexibility in the future

• Fire
Reactions: MVP
But like, in game 5 in an elimination game he was great

game 6 in an elimination game he was really great

and had a horrid game 7.

His low points are frightening, but through 6 games against Den he was the Clippers best player on both ends. *shrugs*
Doc was publicly pleading with him to stop fouling and he couldn’t.

G5 2nd half, 13 points on 12 shots.

G6 4th q: 1/5, 6 points

G7 2nd half, 3 points on 7 shots.

This was a larger issue with the team. Only he, Kawhi, Trez scored in the 4th of G5. Only he, Kawhi, & Lou scored in the 4th of G6. He & Kawhi didn’t score at all in 4th of G7.

Only 3 dudes are contributing for the entire 2nd half really.

Not a single Clipper really playing defense because the Nuggets were getting contributions from 6, 7 different dudes in the 4th, in large part because Jokic & Murray couldn’t be guarded 1 on 1, so you send help & other guys are open.

PG and Kawhi just weren’t applying pressure to that extent & Doc didn’t even try to help by calling any sets. Nobody did their job really.

Crazy to me that the deepest team in the league was so anemic on both ends in the 2nd half of 3 straight games. They couldn't score on one end with all that firepower and couldn't stop a nosebleed with all them dawgs and elite defenders on the other end. Just a total meltdown.

Doc was publicly pleading with him to stop fouling and he couldn’t.

G5 2nd half, 13 points on 12 shots.

G6 4th q: 1/5, 6 points

G7 2nd half, 3 points on 7 shots.

This was a larger issue with the team. Only he, Kawhi, Trez scored in the 4th of G5. Only he, Kawhi, & Lou scored in the 4th of G6. He & Kawhi didn’t score at all in 4th of G7.

Only 3 dudes are contributing for the entire 2nd half really.

Not a single Clipper really playing defense because the Nuggets were getting contributions from 6, 7 different dudes in the 4th, in large part because Jokic & Murray couldn’t be guarded 1 on 1, so you send help & other guys are open.

PG and Kawhi just weren’t applying pressure to that extent & Doc didn’t even try to help by calling any sets. Nobody did their job really.

dont disagree and the fouls with PG were a killer especially the offensive

look at game 7 when pg went out with 3 fouls and what happened next with murray

and I agree with you and that was my point that I made which was that by game 7 the clips depth had completely evaporated and that’s a larger issue that they’ll need to address in the offseason. They were getting nothing from Trez and Lou.

Let's take a look at that shall we??

Game 5... 2/5 shooting, 8/2/1, team high -13 in the quarter tho
Game 6.... 1/4 shooting, 6/2/1, team high - 14 in the quarter tho
Game 7..... 0/6 shooting, 0/1/0, Tied for team high with Kawhi - 12 in the quarter tho

Kawhi thought he was getting an MVP caliber guy next to him, what he really got is Kris Middleton with a flashier Regular season :lol:.

Clippers got some tough decisions to make ASAP, Kawhi left a championship team last time, i don't think he would hesitate to leave a Clips team that can't win now & don't have much flexibility in the future

So now you like plus minus :rofl: Okay man

it’s not that simple at all but sure

So now you like plus minus :rofl: Okay man

it’s not that simple at all but sure

Had to double down for the blog boyz in case the images Of PG bricking everything & hitting the side of the backboard were considered deepfakes or something.

You never know what Ballmer's propaganda machine will spit out next :lol:

Man please. We had an entire summer/year collectively roasting the Warriors after blowing their 3-1 lead. Clippers actually getting off light, most of the shows ain't even talking much about them now.

YUCK!

This is rich coming from the "we hang championship banners not division titles banners" brigade! Celebrating someone's second round exit should be beneath you!

R E N T.
F R E E.

YUCK!

This is rich coming from the "we hang championship banners not division titles banners" brigade! Celebrating someone's second round exit should be beneath you!

R E N T.
F R E E.

Again who is your team? I see you slurping Wardell at every turn but are you just a Warriors fan?

wonder with some teams and owners struggling financially with covid impact, if they are willing to sell draft picks
Steve Ballmer and clips going have to open the wallet and buy back some of those picks :lol:

Jrue Holiday
I have faith that Dallas front office is in the right mindset but I also hope they don’t waste next year on a prayer for giannis
I'm guessing the end game here is to trade Chris Paul, develop their young guys over the next couple of years and hopefully package these picks for a superstar, right? I don't think their goal is to have a team full of young guys in 2027 lol

They will be in take bad contracts mode and collect even more draft picks I bet too

Like take Wiggins and the #2 because why not

I have faith that Dallas front office is in the right mindset but I also hope they don’t waste next year on a prayer for giannis

They will be in take bad contracts mode and collect even more draft picks I bet too

Like take Wiggins and the #2 because why not
Who says no to Dort and two of those future picks for #2.

Kawhi I get it, but still you can't dodge the slander that easy, those poop numbers are on your watch.

idk man

LAC under Doc
2013-2014: Lost in 2nd round - after the series was tied 2-2, lost the next two due to classic choke jobs in the last moments of the games
2014-2015: Lost in 2nd round after being up 3-1
2015-2016: Lost in 1st round w/ HCA
2016-2017: Lost in 1st round w/ HCA
2017-2018: Missed playoffs
2018-2019: Lost in 1st round
2019-2020: Lost in 2nd round w/ HCA after being up 3-1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom