THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Clay, Clay, Clay. :smh: I'm'a really need you to step out of that bubble, my guy. WAY off on that one.

Dude can’t even hide his agenda anymore. Just had president trump on his radio show. It was like 20 minutes of trump just saying anything he wanted politically and clay gushing over him and kissing his *** the whole time. Scust :smh:

I'm a look up his stats and he would give us a physical presence in the paint
Don't fall victim to Randell, coming from a Laker fan. He has drastic ups and downs.
Too many combos. Declining burst too. W/his size he really should get in the lab with Kawhi, get some post **** to his game, get into the middy more, etc.
At his size he should be one hell of a player, take better care of your body. Eat right and work on his inside game.
idk man

LAC under Doc
2013-2014: Lost in 2nd round - after the series was tied 2-2, lost the next two due to classic choke jobs in the last moments of the games
2014-2015: Lost in 2nd round after being up 3-1
2015-2016: Lost in 1st round w/ HCA
2016-2017: Lost in 1st round w/ HCA
2017-2018: Missed playoffs
2018-2019: Lost in 1st round
2019-2020: Lost in 2nd round w/ HCA after being up 3-1
Oh don't get it confused Doc needs to be gone. He should of received his walking papers when he touched back down in LA. Don't worry about your stuff we already boxed it up.

Oh don't get it confused Doc needs to be gone. He should of received his walking papers when he touched back down in LA. Don't worry about your stuff we already boxed it up.

Already confirmed to come back.

But while I think he's a fine coach, the handling of the center rotation given how urgent this season was, is a fireable offense.

The Clippers were outscored by 3 points (725-722) in 7 games vs Denver

They were outscored by fifty in the 72 minutes Doc put Trez on the floor vs Jokic. Despite how badly this went in round 1 for Trez, he continued to throw him out there and LAC got killed.

Trez was a -11.6 on the floor for the playoffs this year and Doc continued to throw him out there.

OG trying to get paid.

I hope all these young guys get paid their maximum dollars, but I also hope their agencies (regardless if it is Klutch or otherwise) put them in positions to maximize their dollars on this contract AND the next. Don't Terry Rozier this just to stunt in Charlotte for a few years and kill the next contract.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom