THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
?????

dude was a complete **** in memphis and refused to play for them

Those young players had no place to come at him like that. If anything he was doing them a favor by not being there thus allowing them to get playing time. I’m sorry not sorry, but months later I’m still trying to figure out who is Dillon Brooks.

Just remember that the Clips were outscored by 50 in Trez / Jokic minutes in a series they broke even with points wise through 7 games

I’m not a big coaching change guy but it was warranted
no WC finals in 7 years
when they say that 08 boston team has been milking a chip for the last 12 years
that included his bum ***

Seems like giving it to Cassell is a little disrespectful to Lue. Ty would have to leave after that (assuming he wasn’t planning to already)

Long overdue tbh Doc milked that 2008 Championship enough :lol:

He milked it for as long as he could :lol: . The jig is up and unfortunately the Rockets probably hire him.

I like Doc but man his coaching decisions and gameplan at times is terrible

Those young players had no place to come at him like that. If anything he was doing them a favor by not being there thus allowing them to get playing time. I’m sorry not sorry, but months later I’m still trying to figure out who is Dillon Brooks.
Fam what?

you don’t think those players would of learned from him coming in and acting like a veteran and practicing with him daily?

dude acted like a diva. We not doing this.

I’m guessing that Kawhi might have some input on this...

Oh for sure. I’m just saying if I was Ty and that happened, I would feel some type of way and leave. Although Sam might not even want Lue for his staff anyway :lol: Is there any indication as to which one Kawhi might prefer?

I figured they would give him a front office position and save face...did not expect them to get him all the way out the paint :wow:

Fam what?

you don’t think those players would of learned from him coming in and acting like a veteran and practicing with him daily?

dude acted like a diva. We not doing this.
He didn’t want to be a teacher on a young team fighting for a playoff spot at this point of his career. He wanted to contribute on a title contender. He not only got his wish but he showed why it was worth it for him to do what he did.

Not saying he wasn’t a diva but where he was coming from is understandable as a FMVP who played with 3-4 HOFers while coming off 5-straight Finals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom