THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
83F51ADB-03C0-400D-9F15-5B1A654F0DF5.gif
AA769C08-ED0C-461E-BDB8-15D6E4EE460B.gif

***** did that on purpose, told y’all he couldn’t play a full season with this team. **** was exposing him.

Anyone want to pull my receipts of me saying Wardell won’t play more than 50 games this season? I said that **** multiple times

When the Dubs get the #1 overall draft pick this year and every complains about them being a super team again next year >>>>>>
There's no prospect in that draft that does that for them.

Hope Steph heals up quick smh. Hate to see injuries.

***** did that on purpose, told y’all he couldn’t play a full season with this team. **** was exposing him.

Anyone want to pull my receipts of me saying Wardell won’t play more than 50 games this season? I said that **** multiple times

No BS but you really did say that. this dude Wardell wanted no parts of this season and you could tell. He was getting exposed on defense with nobody to hide him and he couldnt keep up on offense when you gotta play D too.

You hate to see it but its the truth. Bruh gonna be out longer than he needs to be because he dont wanna come back.

its eerie how all the dub stars from last year are seriously hurt right now..im convinced they sold their souls after the 2016 finals lol..when KD tried to come back and re-injured himself that brought the bad voodoo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom