THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Curry/Klay/Dray are $100mil going forward. So they won’t be able to sign anybody of importance outright.
2020 FA stinks
2021 FA is good. But other than Giannis who they can’t afford, maybe Gobert, is pointless.

Those 3 + DLo and Lottery Pick is their best course of action of any chance of winning long term.

And I guess they can go for depth for DLo, but how much depth do you think you’ll get. 2 expensive role players and a 1st?

If I was Draymond, I’d seriously consider just not showing up to games or practice anymore. Claim migraines, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, whatever.

i wouldnt wish IBS on my least favorite of people. One of my ex’s had that **** (no pun intended) and she really couldnt go anywhere without making sure there was a clean toilet available within a 2-3 block radius

safe to say, i was eating good off them leftovers though

Curry/Klay/Dray are $100mil going forward. So they won’t be able to sign anybody of importance outright.
2020 FA stinks
2021 FA is good. But other than Giannis who they can’t afford, maybe Gobert, is pointless.

Those 3 + DLo and Lottery Pick is their best course of action of any chance of winning long term.

And I guess they can go for depth for DLo, but how much depth do you think you’ll get. 2 expensive role players and a 1st?

1572498914295.png

Top 5 Lottery Pick & Ratsull for Greek Freak after the Bucks get bounced early this summer. Light Years.

Bucks have to say no. And say no over and over again To that .

If AD who actively tried to get shipped out; gets a top 5 and 3young players on rookie contacts. Giannis for a“top 5” and a max deal SHOULD be a no from them forever. They can find better from a lot of places.

I’m so glad Westbrook hasn’t settled into the 3 jacking philosophy. It’s only game 4, but he’s simply sticking to what he knows. Chris Paul started to do the same here, but as he moved out to hit 3s, he started getting a lot of confidence and started taking more. Then his 3s completely fell off the next season, and even had trouble with his midrange.

Last edited:
Curry been getting saved for a while now:
2014-2015 - Kyrie and Love get injured
2015-2016 - reached Finals thanks to Game 6 Klay (ultimately, deserved receives criticism for his performance in Finals)
2016-2019 - Combination of KD and Klay throughout
2019-2020 - Saved from being dragged all season long due to unfortunate injury

2015-2016 - reached Finals thanks to Game 6 Klay (ultimately, deserved receives criticism for his performance in Finals)

Imagine doing this much mental gymnastics over THIS guy coming out of nowhere to win 3 NBA Championships

1572500437676.png

Yea dude is lucky.

Someone has been praying NON-STOP for thst man.

He should have MADE SURE that he was healthyso we could see what he was really made of. But he LETS Big Baynes fall on him. He knew what he was doing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom