THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pelicans shouldn't be this bad, even if they are missing Zion and Favors.
theyve been in almost every game ive watched.
gentry a certified loser though

The Bulls have the skeleton of a decent team. The starting lineup makes sense from a personnel standpoint and the bench is okay. But the coach appears to be incompetent.
been on the colby train since his draft interviews.
Bron avg 26-8-11 through his first 7 is just stupid :lol:

Play 82 kawhy!
fixed

Wasn’t Bron the 1st one to use the term
“Load Management”?
In its essence, it is still #Popoviching and it's nonsense, and if the NBA would have got in front of it when the Spurs sent 3 players home vs Miami several years ago on the national TNT game. It wouldn't have got to the point that it is now. (That is the first incident of note that I can remember. Then it got to the foolishness on a Saturday night primetime game where the Spurs and Warriors sat all the key players)

The NBA should limit this load management BS and make the team make an announcement ahead of time

Biggest thing about it, just announce it ahead of time. But then you get into issues like if it is a game where a star player is on the road and he sits. Then the hosting team arena can't justify jacking up ticket prices for an inferior product being out on the floor. So now they take issue when offering 6 game ticket packages and they have the premier team prices jacked up. So it gets muddy real fast, when you announce before the season starts.

In Bron's second to last season the second go around in Clev, he said him and his team put together a plan where he would sit every 10 games, but that was not made public until the off season. Know a guy who got burned 3 times that season by that plan and won't ever attend a game again.

Bron avg 26-8-11 through his first 7 is just stupid :lol:

im gonna need him to keep this up and continue to play 35+ min against non-playoff teams. Play 82 bron!
Imagine what numbers he would be putting up if he cared about basketball and not just come to LA for the lifestyle and movies? ?

To get off the load management topic, I think I overestimated this Bulls team. I was high on the group of players they have last season and thought the big issue for them was injuries. But they’re healthy this season and still pretty bad. I know they’re still young, but I think I projected too high a ceiling for Zach and Lauri.

I wonder how much of that is on coach.

I honestly can’t believe the Hornets are 4-3. I know it’s only seven games, but I didn’t think that roster was capable of getting over .500 at any point in the season. LOL.

In an ideal world, players should at least schedule their load management ahead of time like other employees schedule their personal days

'OK for this month I want this day off and this day off and this day off'

And then the team would nicely post their franchise player's load management schedule for the fans

Best way to be considerate for both the players and the fans who pay to watch said players.

Jim Boylen is the worst head coach in the NBA and this bum *** FO extended him in the offseason. FML.

I have no idea why they extended him. This was obvious last year. They have enough talent to be better than at least half the teams in the conference.

In an ideal world, players should at least schedule their load management ahead of time like other employees schedule their personal days

'OK for this month I want this day off and this day off and this day off'

And then the team would nicely post their franchise player's load management schedule for the fans

Best way to be considerate for both the players and the fans who pay to watch said players.

How do know in advance when you’re going to be tired/sore/load needing management?

This isn’t your 9-5
This isn’t your 9-5

:lol:I don't mind load management, esp if it's for home games. I take it Bron, AD, Kyrie, etc will get some games in here, you have to think long-term. Sorry lil Bobby won't get to see his favorite ball player, watch on TV, tell your parents step they paper up and try another game, life ain't always fair b. :tongue: And this is a fellow Broke Boi speaking

75388509_1394929780682038_1995126823493479289_n.jpg

To get off the load management topic, I think I overestimated this Bulls team. I was high on the group of players they have last season and thought the big issue for them was injuries. But they’re healthy this season and still pretty bad. I know they’re still young, but I think I projected too high a ceiling for Zach and Lauri.
Bulls are too talented to not be winning more games

They're probably missing that one player to bring them togdther

Kinda like how the suns was atrocious last yr. Then they bring in Rubio and all of a sudden they're winning games.

Need one or two motivated veteran players with playoff experience.

The Spurs medical staff weren’t wrong, he has tendinopathy. He sought second and third opinions. Yet they still showed the same thing.He rested 100 games and still had issues with it. Spurs were gladly going to rest him, they were the pioneers of it .

He just did not want to play for the spurs. Check the reciepts Kawhi was diagnosed with tendonitis. He didnt believe the spurs in saying that there was no way around it but tolerating it. He just wanted to be in LA.

Bottomline is the Spurs were right about the quad tendinopathy and Kawhi was being shady the whole year which irked the veteran’s etc and it blew up.

So it's almost like he used this injury as an excuse to get away from the tumbleweeds & churros of San Antonio.... and go to L.A where he could grow his brand & fame

For all these people who keep trying to compare this to your 9-5 and taking days off, do yall use all of your days?

The Spurs medical staff weren’t wrong, he has tendinopathy. He sought second and third opinions. Yet they still showed the same thing.He rested 100 games and still had issues with it. Spurs were gladly going to rest him, they were the pioneers of it .

He just did not want to play for the spurs. Check the reciepts Kawhi was diagnosed with tendonitis. He didnt believe the spurs in saying that there was no way around it but tolerating it. He just wanted to be in LA.

Bottomline is the Spurs were right about the quad tendinopathy and Kawhi was being shady the whole year which irked the veteran’s etc and it blew up.

Yup, he just wanted to be in LA. Could've defended and possibly won a second championship with Toronto in the East due to its volatile nature.

Maybe they ought to limit 'load management' to about 10-15 games per season and have coach limit play time.

WGH’s explosiveness definitely isn’t what it was, but he has this “herky-jerkiness” to his game that gets defenses off their balance, allowing him to get into the paint with ease where his midrange and playmaking have been A1.

Really fun to watch now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom