THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmaoo i can't speak for other towns but walking around with the Naked Tims is a Sin :lol: Just throws off the whole appeal of the boot
vood99 vood99 anyone walking around in them 2nd joints has no self respect.
If anyone lets you walk around in them, they don't love you like that.

Thanks my brethrens! :nthat: :nthat: :nthat:

I can confirm that I don't have the naked/basic joints in my small Timbs rotation. :nerd::nerd::nerd:

Orlando GM is the same dude that assembled that long team in Milwaukee that was constructed terribly. Pretty sure he got a pass/second chance because he took Giannis Dude is obsessed with wingspan :lol:

" not a healthy player under the leagues resting policy"
"not sufficiently healthy to play in back to back games"
kawhy needs to put on his big boy jnco jeans and play
#notmyfranchiseplayer

Aaron Gordon has to be traded this year right??
What exactly would they be trying to get in return for him?

I was messing around in the trade machine and it’s really hard to try to find something that makes sense for both Orlando and someone else. The easiest thing to do is to dump him for an expiring and draft pick or something, but that only makes sense if Orlando is just trying to free up cap space, which I’m not sure is their goal.

You were saying? He's SOFT

He has a chronic degenerative leg issue
Took 20 games off last year and broke down and was limping before the finals
Still had a hell of a run tho but his health issues are fr lol
When clippers signed him they HAD to say he was 100% and wouldn’t load manage

Kawhi neva been hard
Pause
Y’all forgot warriors lost everyone in the finals
Lol .
f Kawhi
F pg, Bron own him
F doc, Bron own him too
And if u wanna be down with the clips
Than f u too
Jk ...

So to think the whole summer we went through these talks of LBJ's body breaking down & AD being "always disabled" & in turn the other team who got none of these "health worries"....
has a Superstar who will basically be on a games restriction for the rest of his career & a dude who is coming off two major shoulder injuries (shoulder injuries that suddenly flare up the most come the postseason)

I wish health to both squads that way there's no what iffs later on

People making the argument that Kawhi tryna be 100% for the post season but last year he played 60 regular season games and was still beat up in the playoffs.

People making the argument that Kawhi tryna be 100% for the post season but last year he played 60 regular season games and was still beat up in the playoffs.
Well that's what trying means. Doesn't always work out that way. He would have been worse off with no load management and it yielded a Raptors title.

I wish I could go to the alternative universe where Kawhi signed with the Lakers and watch the COMPLETE opposite opinion be held by some of the detractors.

im pretty sure they were saying he was gonna pick the Lakers BECAUSEhe would be able to load manage :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom