THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Letting him go is the right move but it won't fix the terrible roster construction by Perry Mills

Man Knicks fans were really trying to spin sellouts as a reason for being the premier franchise in NY

be better nick. nick.

You can crack jokes all you want, Knicks fans are 1 of the best fans in the league.

Does the team stink? Yes.

So did Golden State and their fans were always there.

There's been quite a few times where the headline + blurb of an Athletic article has grabbed my attention. I've always wanted to read an article to see if it's as well written as it seems it'd be. Strongly considering the 2.49 a month offer

Since the Knicks are a topic today, here is a message to Jimmy Dolan:

Put more energy into fixing your terrible team and less into trying to cock block the Clippers from getting the new arena they want.

Thank you,

lawdog1 lawdog1 on behalf of ClipperNation

Knicks need Jesus...

I can probably sing about as well as James Dolan (which is to say, not well) but I can't imagine hiring professional musicians and forcing them to write music for me warble my way through so I can cosplay as a musical artist.

Like the lack of shame is astounding.

Like if I had billions of dollars,

hired like the best neo-soul band in the world,
AND got a professional singer to super loud "background vocals" to hide my vocals BUT still call myself the "lead singer"

if I did that the shame would literally melt my entire body no matter how many dreams I had of being D'angelo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom