THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's my clipper nation brother for sure. But def not cape-ing for him.

You and other Lakers fans in here mention the Clippers almost as much as you mention the Lakers.

Sometimes I think y'all prefer to see the Clippers lose than the Lakers win.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:you ever heard of this losers club that goes by ALA?

You and other Lakers fans in here mention the Clippers almost as much as you mention the Lakers.

I haven't even been talking **** about the clippers like that. I just give my opinion on them like any other team and all yall outside of HIM HIM get tender about it. That's why it's so funny to see lawdog1 nonstop going on about the Lakers when he's the most sensitive one

Yep. #RentFree

:rofl::rofl::rofl:you ever heard of this losers club that goes by ALA?

tumblr_mfb79cvgsp1ri41obo1_500.gif

them 800mg edibles aint no joke esp if they the real deal

and he ate the whole bag ? yea he was ****ed lol

i seen a friend go thru a bad exp with 750mg gummies

It’s been close to 10 years since your franchise won a playoff series.....

nick. nick. was in elementary school then. Now he can legally buy drinks to cope with Dolan and them.

That’s how long it’s been for you. Yikes!

Looks at last time Jazz, Nuggets, (insert other 10 teams you root for won a chip). Oh.

I've seen enough titles in the last 20 years to last a lifetime. As I've said before once we get back to the top it's only going to be more sweet. #17sooncome #reckoningzsn

Siakam’s not getting to the line, so that 27 ppg is probably coming down, but even if he settles in to 23-24, you gotta give him MIP again.

They might eliminate Milwaukee again :lol:

Going to keep harping on it but if he leaves cause ownership was being cheap maaaan...

Imagine being afraid of the luxury tax when you have this guy on your team.

Between the jacked up pace and threes to start the season, I can't even analyze stats anymore.

Siakam’s not getting to the line, so that 27 ppg is probably coming down, but even if he settles in to 23-24, you gotta give him MIP again.

They might eliminate Milwaukee again :lol:

Imagine being afraid of the luxury tax when you have this guy on your team.

milwaukee’s gonna end up like okc, losing the best player in your franchise’s history with nothing to show for it because they were too cheap to sign players that you could build around him

Pascal got the ultimate green light from Nurse. He's at 21 FGA per now. With Ibaka and Lowry out it's only going to go up.

The Celtics have just as many haters as the Lakers, and their fan base isn't nearly as irrational as Lakers fans.

You ever heard of the club that goes by MLGA?

Nobody cares about the Celtics. As far as irrational, you must not have been on here the last couple years in regards to Celtics fans. Nobody actually refers to themselves as MLGA. That's another ALA clown term. The entire nation hates the Lakers again. All is right in the world. The fear has returned.

I haven't even been talking **** about the clippers like that. I just give my opinion on them like any other team and all yall outside of HIM HIM get tender about it. That's why it's so funny to see lawdog1 nonstop going on about the Lakers when he's the most sensitive one
I don't get "tender" folk. You're just being a hypocrite, that's all.

Just yesterday you mentioned the Clippers/kawhi a few times...last time I checked, the Clippers didn't play last night.

Nobody really minds the hate. It's all fun in here. But don't be the pot calling the kettle black.

Most def not top 5. Didn't lead the pelicans anywhere. Dame has done more with the same type of roster.
He’s advanced in the playoffs and gotten beat by the Warriors just like Dame has.

You can call him fragile, but when he’s out there he’s tier one. Hopefully he can stay upright in what should be his longest season yet.

He’s advanced in the playoffs and gotten beat by the Warriors just like Dame has.

You can call him fragile, but when he’s out there he’s tier one. Hopefully he can stay upright in what should be his longest season yet.
Dame took his team to the finals man.

AD got swept by a young warriors first year chip team. Had curry hitting shots with his eyes closed.

Then when the pels finally did advanced past Portland, it was on Jrue back.

AD not that guy. He can ball. But he's a #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom