THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The LA part of that commercial doesn’t really make sense because both the Lakers and Clippers play games in the 213 and have practice facilities in the 310. But I guess nobody outside of LA would really pick up on that :lol:
Bro I always said the same thing. Like how does that make sense, how is the 213 a bad thing and how does LAC specifically claim it compared to LAL claiming 310 :emoji_joy:

Stoney_Patch_Kids(350mg)_Hybrid_xt9S65Ixg8DP.jpg

My man had the plug on these a while back. Serious :pimp:

You got me confused with freeze freeze . I been here since 06 repping the Show.
Lol @ 06. I'm in since 96 boy boy. Thank Shaq.

You ain't even see the Del Harris days or when Phil dipped on us the first time cuz he hated Kobe and Rudy tomjanovich was our coach for half the year.

06? Like, you just started rooting for the purple and gold because you saw Kobe was eating every night in the highlights and you were on his nuts? You ain't even get to experience the unbridled joy when he bust Ruben Patterson *** in 04 playoffs.....or the incredible anger in your favorite player just 1 series later?

And you have the nerve to even speak my name and who I root for? Child please. I may not take everything the organization does with a smile...I may not like anyone on the current roster..I may hate Jerry buss kids and Kobe agent. But I have great sentiment for the house Jerry, Wilt, Kareem, Magic, Kobe, Shaq and Smush built.

Shout out Dfish winning 5 rings and clapping Matt Barnes BM cheeks.

Bad timing for Gordon Haywards injury. Celtics were rolling. Going to be a tough test for the Celtics with Luka and Kristaps coming into town. Might see Celtics coming down form their high beginning tonight.... :ohwell:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom