THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't get a chance to watch the Raptures last night but looking at the box score....my man Pascal :pimp:

Mongolian league legend :pimp:

Tonight has 3 games with teams on back-to-backs playing each other. The hell are the schedule people doing?

535A1963-F4D8-4306-B0DA-C8B2E44B507B.jpeg

A lot of these young ex-Lakers out here flourishing and priming for breakout seasons...

Ingram, TB13, Zubac

*Keep an eye on Bonga...

So much better that golden state was broken up/injuries. Its a totally different season than it has been in the last 5 seasons. Finally

Tonight has 3 games with teams on back-to-backs playing each other. The hell are the schedule people doing?

Good question, but I can’t really complaint that the Clippers are getting the Suns after an OT game in Denver last night...

though I’d like the Clips chances anyway...

Kyle Korver really doing all the same stuff. If you know how to shoot you can play forever.

Kyle Korver really doing all the same stuff. If you know how to shoot you can play forever.
He helped unlock Utah's offense when he was traded there last regular season. If Greek and Bud can make him an actual playoff contributor on a deep run they deserve a lot of credit

Utah couldn't figure out how to hide him against Houston but maybe the 5 out and Bud's familiarity is the one fit for him. I'm skeptical on he and Wes though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom