THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i

images
You tried

Bro, I didn't say he did these things on purpose, it just conveniently helps his narrative in history, it's happened to alot of players throughout NBA history as well, you need to relax.

He absolutely had a part in those championships, but to act like he was the difference between them being won or lost is one hell of a reach.

The MVP's for the regular season he absolutely deserved too.

so breaking your hand is considered “convenient” now. Yall a weird breed

I would shut Stephen Curry down for the season. You’re not contending. I know you want to sell tickets but....

If you're playing defense, and an offensive player is OC and collides into you, then that's one thing.

A player w/his hands and arm in the air or covering his ****, waiting for the offensive player isn't a charge. That's not playing defense. That's dangerous.

+1
Getting in a players landing space while shooting a jumpshot isn't cool, but scooting under a player while they are elevating is? I also think the call happens too much when the offensive player is in full control and just happens to tap the defensive player...defensive player flops over. That's not a charge.

so breaking your hand is considered “convenient” now. Yall a weird breed

It's convenient in the same way LeBron got injured last year and couldn't get the Lakers to the playoffs, but that didn't stop people from ripping him to shreds about that and questioning if he had anything left. He got injured and whether you agree with it or not he has now saved himself (unwillingly) from receiving more scrutiny for the foreseeable future as opposed to other superstars that get stuck with bad teams and don't.

I'm just trying to point out to you that Steph has been conveniently excused and lauded as this "can do no wrong" greatest player ever status and yet any legitimate questioning about some of the success he has had in this league is looked at as "being a hater".

Lol so without curry, the warriors would have won in 2015.

You got it chief.

I can say for sure but if you go look at the stats, Curry wasn't needed or depended on as much as LeBron just for some context as how hard it was for Steph in that series

LeBron was asked to play the most minutes out of anyone in that series, the only other teammate of his to come remotely close was Tristan Thompson. Curry on the other hand had the most minutes played for GSW but he also had Klay, Draymond and Andre not far behind him in total minutes. Also, JR Smith was the second leading in FGA for the Cavs behind LeBron and shot 30% for the series. Curry and his whole team shot high 30's or better except for one player for the entire series.

Joe needs to get his eyes checked.

This. I don't think that there's literally a season in the past 5 years where you can say that Steph was without a doubt the best player in the league. You could say it for 2015-16 if you're counting the regular season alone. But past 5 years overall? He's behind LeBron and Durant. Still top 3 though.

So we looking at the Golden State Suns or Golden State Nets led by Dlo? I checked out the highlights for the game, arena was EMPTY.
i.jpg

Steph Curry suffers broken left hand in hard fall against Suns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom