THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This gon be a fire WCF.
mynicca1.png
🚀

lebron not playing downhill anymore. biggest threat was him pushing the ball and going straight to the rim. slow it down and he can't beat average guys off the dribble. lucky for him, there are a lot of bad teams in the league

That doesn't seem right despite last touched. I deflect the ball out of bounds but you get called for it while it's going out of your hand? That's the case that call should always go that way.

One of the downfalls of replay. In real time it's a pretty obvious OOB on Bev. But when you slow it down to a trillion frames per second, you can't not call it OOB on Bron based on the rule book.

Replay changes some of the calls that were always pretty automatic.

That ball is clear as day out of bounds off Bron. The hell you two talking about? :lol:

No call in the NBA has ever been based off who created the momentum towards out of bounds.
Don't get me wrong, that was off Bron. But for the first 70-something years of NBA history, that ball is going back to the Lakers.

Lakers should've have played through AD more in the 4th.

Post him up and let him get his teammates open looks when the double team comes.

Congrats to the Clippers. The Lakers choked collectively. Had several players brick open 3s down the stretch. Had Danny Green brick two 3s in a row after an offensive rebound.
They got out-hustled down the stretch. When Beverley grabbed that offensive rebound over Dwight Howard AND Danny Green I knew it was over, even though the Lakers had the lead at that point. For some reason, I thought that Avery Bradley would be the Lakers' Patrick Beverley. :smh:

That ball is clear as day out of bounds off Bron. The hell you two talking about? :lol:

No call in the NBA has ever been based off who created the momentum towards out of bounds.
literally every deflection where a player is holding the ball is going to be off the offensive player. That is never called. Dont do this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom