THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Been posting about Davis' poor jumpshooting all season. If he gets it back to what it was at the start of his career he'd be unstoppable, until then the regression has been remarkable

AD a beta when it comes to that. Doesn’t demand the ball.
AD been a beta all his life.

Their entire offense stalls to total **** the second Bron leaves the court. Running **** through AD ain’t it.
People want to complain about the instant replay change but are OK with these other changes like potentially letting a 10th seed get into the playoffs 😂
Yup.
The NBA at least does replay right. Get it done quick and make a decision. None of this several minute under the hood bull**** dissecting every angle while trying to be “clear and definitive”

The Lakers need to go get Derrick Rose
How
lupe1.png

Well since you invtited. I’m just gonna say it like this...i don’t wanna hear **** from you MVP MVP BIG LEEMELONE BIG LEEMELONE @zube42 drewsone drewsone @sohi 23 till the next time they play. Just sit he next month+ out when it comes to our two teams.
Hey hey hey I ain’t even said **** about y’all in weeks :lol:
Y’all the better team RN if I’m being honest and attack all of the lakers weaknesses lol can’t say ****
Plus Kawhi has outplayed Lebron both times by a large margin

Y’all the better team RN if I’m being honest and attack all of the lakers weaknesses lol can’t say ****
tenor.gif

Well since you invtited. I’m just gonna say it like this...i don’t wanna hear **** from you MVP MVP BIG LEEMELONE BIG LEEMELONE @zube42 drewsone drewsone @sohi 23 till the next time they play. Just sit he next month+ out when it comes to our two teams.

since I’ve been banished I will leave with this closing statement....... playoff P is a real thing... and #reckoningSzn is still on schedule once Bron see his plug again... see ya in the WCF

This is pretty much all that matters. Its gonna come down to those 2.

Both teams have glaring strengths and weaknesses.

That ball is clear as day out of bounds off Bron. The hell you two talking about? :lol:

No call in the NBA has ever been based off who created the momentum towards out of bounds.

People forget the Chris Paul Clippers vs Thunder 2014 series being the catalyst for reviewing that call.....Reggie Jackson got the ball poked out and off of him around the 2:00 mark. They gave the ball back to OKC.

Refs got it wrong in that series. Cost the Clippers a WCF.

Bron and Vogel lost this sleepwalking in the third. Bron down the stretch was awful. Just terrible, no focus whatsoever. He gets like this sometimes and it's baffling to me. :smh:

You let this lil N run around the court clowning you? Like you really Big Russ outchea? Naw bruh. Can't be me.

since I’ve been banished I will leave with this closing statement....... playoff P is a real thing... and #reckoningSzn is still on schedule once Bron see his plug again... see ya in the WCF
dont even trip. ****** so soft these days counting wins in the regular season. let them pump they chest now. like them cholos be saying they gon smile now but cry later 😎

Nothing would be a Better consultation then seeing Giannis With a Jumpshot send fat boy & his Canadian Clarkson home with an L

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom