THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So you’re saying they should just throw their franchise player fresh off of an injury to playing heavy minutes?

Don’t want to risk another injury by pushing him too hard too soon

He has to get into condition

He has to develop chemistry with the others among other issues
I could understand a more normal 7-8 minute stint like a starter typically plays.

Minus whale have him come off the bench until he can play normal stints.

Zion got going when he decided to get aggressive and had that drive where he spun into the lane and missed the lefty hook over I think that stiff white dude they traded Kawhi for. That was the only time he tried to create for himself. After that he got into a rhythm and feasted in the paint and knocked down some 3s the Spurs dared him to take. Doubt he ever makes 4 straight 3s the rest of the season. But if that's how defenses are going to play him he'll make them pay often enough and he'll wreak havoc in the paint if you give him all that space to drive. Also has enough playmaking chops to create for others in that situation. At worst he'll be like a souped up, more explosive, 300 lb version of Westbrook with a better shot.

I could understand a more normal 7-8 minute stint like a starter typically plays.

Minus whale have him come off the bench until he can play normal stints.
Nah. People were already talking **** on how he played in the first half. He needs time to get into condition to be able to play 7-8 minutes

I Honestly think people are forgetting that BI is no slouch of a playmaker either. Out of all the young guys Lonzo will probably be the one who will lose reps (in terms of running pick & roll & more ball handling) but he's still an EXCELLENT fit next to Zion.

BI and Zion should work but they both are best when played at 4. I think Zion can play the 5 eventually though.

So you're not concerned about his weight or that he'll re-injure himself?

No. He’s a physical anomaly. A true 1 of 1. He can break down just like any player in the league can break down.

Like my mans VARNELL HILL VARNELL HILL said, it’s a lot of people waiting for him to breakdown so they can say I told you so. F that. He brings an energy to the game that only he can.

Zach Lowe's All-Star picks:

East
Starters- Kemba, Lowry, Giannis, Jimmy, Embiid
Reserves- Simmons, Siakam, Bam, Sabonis, Middleton, Tray, Jaylen

West
Starters- Luka, Harden, Bron, AD, Kawhi
Reserves- Jokic, Gobert, Dame, Book, Mitchell, Ingram, CP3

Zion mannerisms just like bruh man from the 5th floor

2050685166-tumblr_lznj1h7oZ21qhjbxeo1_250.gif

:rofl: this is actually spot on

Status
Not open for further replies.