THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You are probably frail
I’m 5’ 11 200lbs

i’m definitely not “frail”

I don’t see how weight lifting is conductive to making Zion be able to run up and down the floor for 10+ seasons but I’ll let y’all la fitness personal trainers rock

Lonzo was giving it up like study guides after sick days
“Oh yea & this one due tomorrow too!”

I’m 5’ 11 200lbs

i’m definitely not “frail”

I don’t see how weight lifting is conductive to making Zion be able to run up and down the floor for 10+ seasons but I’ll let y’all la fitness personal trainers rock
Lifting is not all bicep curls and bench presses . There's lots of movement based weight training every single NBA player should lift weights and should have a specialized program for them.

Lifting is not all bicep curls and bench presses . There's lots of movement based weight training every single NBA player should lift weights and should have a specialized program for them.
What kind of weightlifting program do pelicans have him on where he’s putting on 8 lbs of muscle in a week?

Pelicans have professional trainers staff and nutritionist but haven’t been able to get him to lose weight

explain

What kind of weightlifting program do pelicans have him on where he’s putting on 8 lbs of muscle in a week?

Pelicans have professional trainers staff and nutritionist but haven’t been able to get him to lose weight

explain
The Kratos lifting program.

I wonder why Zion still built like a football player?

:emoji_thinking:

Oh wait, that’s right

It’s cause they use the Saints training staff

What does this have to do with Zion?

They just revamped their training staff over the summer.

you are arguing about someone putting on "8 lbs of muscle" in a week.

Do you have any clue how impossible that is to do?
Yes

I’m quoting the GM

But again they have professional trainers and nutritionist

why hasn’t he lost weight

What does this have to do with Zion?

They just revamped their training staff over the summer.

Wasn’t aware of this

i stand corrected

Yes

I’m quoting the GM

But again they have professional trainers and nutritionist

why hasn’t he lost weight

All NBA teams have training staff and nutritionist's, players still spend the most part of their 24 hours away from the team staff . The same reason why there is still over weight players/ athletes everywhere.

He was coming of a knee injury so cardio work would of course be limited.
No hard running its probably at most battle ropes and aqua training .That is again something you cant over extend on as well.

Tried to tell y'all. Russ is a player. Say he pads stats. Sure. But if he doesn't, it does, statistically hurt the teams. Triple Double Gawd Activated. Harden Role Player gang again.
Lakers game was a clear sign Russ has been focused on trying to be a "good teammate"
Didn't want to steal Hardens shine
But now he realizes if he doesn't set the tone they'll be an average team, because everybody on the team is waiting for him to take over

Lakers game was a clear sign Russ has been focused on trying to be a "good teammate"
Didn't want to steal Hardens shine
But now he realizes if he doesn't set the tone they'll be an average team, because everybody on the team is waiting for him to take over

Even harden.

No one has instant chemistry together sure but Ingram and Zion especially seem a poor fit

195b824b8b6fafa49c5a4b39591a6436.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom