THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
One of my favorite things I liked about his game Was how he did his windmills. Always two footed, jumping off with his right foot forward

Its one thing that Kobe passed but I can't wrap my mind around it and I feel horrible that his daugther passed

Ive been seeing different posts online about how he must have felt in his last moments..I don't even want to imagine that ****

I read a post on Facebook from a guy who is a parent talking about Kobe’s worst feeling was right before the crash knowing he couldn’t help his daughter and be there for his other daughters and wife. That crushed me :frown:

kobe-bryant-of-the-western-conference-allstars-looks-to-make-a-move-picture-id72857987-600x600.jpg

I remember watching this All Star Game. So ****in hype. I had to have these shoes.

Adidas botched the retros. Couldn't get them because of that. Wish I copped the playoff mesh edition but I just had no where to wear them at the time in my life.

I remember playing NBA Live 2002 as a kid, and Kobe had these sneakers in the video game. Man I hope the retro these properly.

The sorrow of Kobe passing away compared to other stars is he was almost larger than life. He was a huge icon in the sneaker world with all his creative colorways like the Jokers, Grinches, etc.

Then you had the superhero Kobe, had eyes all over the world glued to a tv in a big game. If you check the NBA scores and saw Lakers down 1, 4 seconds left you’d run to the nearest tv and turn it on to see what Kobe did. Dunk on Nash, game winners at the buzzer, 81 points, 60 retirement game, etc. He was a superhero. If you were a fan of an opponent, you hated him. Then over time, you’d see him crush your team for the umpteenth time and you’d just sit there laughing, shaking your head out of inevitable respect and admiration. Such a dark day in humanity, not just sports.

I read a post on Facebook from a guy who is a parent talking about Kobe’s worst feeling was right before the crash knowing he couldn’t help his daughter and be there for his other daughters and wife. That crushed me :frown:
Same here man smh, Ive read similiar post..that stuff is soul crushing..I dont know what to say

Tonight I will dream of watching GiGi Bryant win 5 consecutive WNBA Championships and her #2 retired up in the rafters at Staples Center while Old Man Kobe standing on center court as a Force Ghost holding Gianni's hand with smiles on their faces.

This is one of those where its gonna take a long minute to sink in, maybe never.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom