THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
EUDrZdWUMAA5QYD

Last edited:
It took Ray Allen making a lucky 3 and Draymond getting suspended from dude only having one ring.

Lmao the only reason Jordan name being brought up is because of Bron.

just like his entire career, he built n*ggas from the ground up.

He made Mo Will am All Star, he made Bosh a HOF, he made Wade a perennial and top 3 SG of all time. He made Jordan come back to basketball convos other than that he a crying meme. What more Bron gotta do?

lmk if i miss anything else

He made Mo Will am All Star, he made Bosh a HOF, he made Wade a perennial and top 3 SG of all time. He made Jordan come back to basketball convos other than that he a crying meme. What more Bron gotta do?

You missed the part where he made you part of the LGBTQ community

Umm Mo Williams was good with the Milwaukee Bucks
Bosh was an ALL NBA player the year before joining the Heat
Wade was an MVP candidate and ALL NBA first team the year before Lebron came with a finals MVP in his resume
Don't even get me started on Kevin Love

Not sure in reality who Lebron made better 🤔

Top 3 of all time in free throw percentage. I mean, it's worst free throw percentage, but still one of the best at missing them!
Crazy how Shaq never learned to shoot freethrows. He would have been so much more dominate if he became a better free throw shooter.

KD and Steve won 2 outta 3
Kobe and Shaq won 3 outta 4
Wade and Bron won 2 outta 4

None of them were perfect.

That 2017 run, Steph and KD didn't even make all NBA 1st team. Matter of fact they never both made 1st team in the same season. They more close to the Bron/Wade duo tier.

so we are just going to ignore the narrative the sports media(voters) placed on GS? Basically stating Steph and KD cancel each other out so they should be excluded from individual awards etc.

If Vegas gets a team before seattle, that would be foul af

If it was expansion, they’d add 2 teams, I’d be cool with both cities getting love. Bump the Pels and Grizz to the eastern conference....
Yup they gotta fix the conference alignments...Pelicans should be in the East and OKC shouldn’t be in the NW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom