THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So I played against Baron Davis 3 times when I was a senior and he was a freshman. He was only about 5’8” at the time and didn’t seem to be an amazing athlete. But he was steady as hell for his age and never looked scared. Definitely someone you knew was different.

At peak:
1. Agent Zero
2. D-Will
3. Starbury
4. B Diddy

Career:
1. D-Will
2. Starbury
3. B. Diddy
4. Agent Zero

fun question

So I played against Baron Davis 3 times when I was a senior and he was a freshman. He was only about 5’8” at the time and didn’t seem to be an amazing athlete. But he was steady as hell for his age and never looked scared. Definitely someone you knew was different.

how was your game when you were a senior?

Love these stories.

-Kyle Oquinn hacked the **** outta me, gotta thank him for my first points on varsity.
-Used to bust Mo Harkless *** in the park, no one ever thought he’d make it
-Lance Stephenson dropped 50 on me. I guarded him for most of the game. I had a slight 18, but he was dirty af and got every call.

Love these stories.

-Kyle Oquinn hacked the **** outta me, gotta thank him for my first points on varsity.
-Used to bust Mo Harkless *** in the park, no one ever thought he’d make it
-Lance Stephenson dropped 50 on me. I guarded him for most of the game. I had a slight 18, but he was dirty af and got every call.

We were in the same league as Inglewood when Paul Pierce was there. When we played him at our gym, the game was kind of close during the 1st 1.5 quarters. Then a dude on my team made a 3 and ran down the court holding up the 3 sign.

PP went on like 12-0 run by himself after that, including 2 dunks. Game was never close after that.

:lol:

Feel like DWill is clear cut at the top of the list. The other 3 are basically the exact same tier with somewhat different skillsets. For argument's sake, I'll go DWill-Baron-Steph-Gil.

Feel like DWill is clear cut at the top of the list. The other 3 are basically the exact same tier with somewhat different skillsets. For argument's sake, I'll go DWill-Baron-Steph-Gil.

jw can you elaborate on how he's the clear cut at the top of the list? are you talking peak or entire career or both?

jw can you elaborate on how he's the clear cut at the top of the list? are you talking peak or entire career or both?
Think he's the most efficient, best shooter, and best facilitator of the bunch. Was the 2nd best PG in the league behind CP3.

Think he's the most efficient, best shooter, and best facilitator of the bunch. Was the 2nd best PG in the league behind CP3.

efficiency - not by much but i will give you that
best shooter - that would be no chill gil
facilitator - give you that but D-Will was off tops a system players in Utah lol. he wasn't facilitating much after

his claim for 2nd best PG in the league lasted for 3ish years lol

i think it's pretty close & won't argue much if people thinks D-Will is the best - i also think he's the best if talking about entire career

efficiency - not by much but i will give you that
best shooter - that would be no chill gil
facilitator - give you that but D-Will was off tops a system players in Utah lol. he wasn't facilitating much after

his claim for 2nd best PG in the league lasted for 3ish years lol

i think it's pretty close & won't argue much if people thinks D-Will is the best - i also think he's the best if talking about entire career
No pun intended (eh maybe), but how is Gil the best shooter?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom