THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
NBA cooking the books making Agent Orange proud
giphy.gif

NBA cooking the books making Agent Orange proud

If they release that a Jimmy got it, how is that cooking the books?

It’s very important to note the league has said zero players have tested positive because that’s what folks care about the most. That doesn’t tell us about anyone else in the bubble so at worst their reports were misleading due to a lack of completeness.

Not believing in a global pandemic and wearing a hoodie that says “I AM HUMAN” is pretty damn ironic. For the record - to everyone advocating for a 2-year college minimum thinking that it will help with awareness...Terence Davis graduated from Ole Miss |l

Yea', the quote is a bit tone deaf when the priorities of health officials should be stopping the spread-- and then promoting health

But the hole in the mask is just petulant

I’m IN for this being the first major fallout from the tip hotline. Just looked and saw the Heat are scheduled to play the Thunder in 10 days :nerd: :nerd:

Only a matter of time before positive tests start showing up in the bubble. I give it a week. Jimmy probably just wants to opt out now.

i expect someone will make a phone call to chris paul/nba regarding mr. terenece davis quote

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom