THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro you’re really gonna bring up their season from 23 years ago to argue your point...........

I’ve continued being a loyal Sixer fan since 1997. That doesn’t mean that I kept watching every game during the Process years or attended any of those games. I wanted them to lose to get the best pick possible. That’s the same thing Warriors fans should want right now. Everybody on the current roster besides Looney, Draymond and maybe Wiggins and Pascal are pretty much placeholders til next season. There’s zero reason to tune in this year. They should hope they keep losing every game.

So you were rooting for your team to lose, but not caring enough either way to attend or even watch any games. Doesnt exactly sound like a loyal fan to me :lol:

why no one ever question kawhi's resi?

cost his team a ship bc he couldn't hit FTs
won an Iggy like Finals MVP in SA
only won the Finals & Finals MVP because KD + Klay got hurt

Maybe because he was a middle 1st round pick from San Diego state that nobody ever expected to be as good as he is now.

So you were rooting for your team to lose, but not caring enough either way to attend or even watch any games. Doesnt exactly sound like a loyal fan to me :lol:

You guys take the “loyalty” thing too far sometimes. If losing is what is going to better position your team for the future then so be it. If I was a PLAYER, I would never step on the court wanting to lose but as a FAN, I’m not out there hooping so it’s not my pride :lol:

As far as attendance goes, if my team is garbage, I would much rather spend a couple hundo at a restaurant for a nice steak and some drinks rather than watching my team get smacked and likely load managed against. The same even goes for watching them on TV. Why would I stay in and watch my team get their back blown out when I could potentially use that time to do something more valuable and enjoyable?

why no one ever question kawhi's resi?

cost his team a ship bc he couldn't hit FTs
won an Iggy like Finals MVP in SA
only won the Finals & Finals MVP because KD + Klay got hurt

Let’s not do this :lol:. Results are results. Tim should’ve been 2014 FMVP. But it don’t matter.

And Although....Kawhi’s been very fortunate Due to some crazy set of circumstances.....he’s been THAT, and took advantage in the pivotal moments.

I’m Still pissed about 2013 tho. 2013 & 2016 finals are the two worst of all time :smh:. 2013 probably annoys me more tbh.

Lil Russ hit his old man with the....

F9BE9E31-AB39-422C-975C-4DE19252AA1D.gif

**** outta here :lol: :pimp:

You guys take the “loyalty” thing too far sometimes. If losing is what is going to better position your team for the future then so be it. If I was a PLAYER, I would never step on the court wanting to lose but as a FAN, I’m not out there hooping so it’s not my pride :lol:

As far as attendance goes, if my team is garbage, I would much rather spend a couple hundo at a restaurant for a nice steak and some drinks rather than watching my team get smacked and likely load managed against. The same even goes for watching them on TV. Why would I stay in and watch my team get their back blown out when I could potentially use that time to do something more valuable and enjoyable?

For me personally, the development of young draft picks, coaches, and potential trade chips was more than enough to get me to tune into the Celtics these last several years.

For me personally, the development of young draft picks, coaches, and potential trade chips was more than enough to get me to tune into the Celtics these last several years.

The Celtics have been nice the last few years, though. Even looking at since the start of the century, you’ve only had 5 seasons below .500 which is pretty damn good imo. But like Buc said, only two dudes on that current roster will be there next year and you know tickets will be a grip in that new stadium. 66% drop is huge but it’s not crazy considering the circumstances.

^^^ i don’t how anyone can see anything negative in the pic of Ros. I just see good times, cleavage and thigh high boots...

She got a fat beer gut bruh thats whats negative. Its even worse when she sits down.
And its only gonna get worse with age

She got a fat beer gut bruh thats whats negative. Its even worse when she sits down.
And its only gonna get worse with age
I heard someone mention her stomach the other day and had no clue what they meant. Pics of this?

Last edited:
I've already started to see the complaints online about the "media" pushing a Giannis/Lakers narrative.

yet everyone was fine with the GS/Giannis rumors despite it being infinitely more difficult to get him there then L.A

I'd rather watch a team go through The Process than fight for the 8th seed like it means anything.

2336B52F-63C4-40F1-83A4-FD6D94B2B859.png

5E85267D-D4BA-4E7E-94D3-7EC9576BCBE5.png

You gotta be out of your damn mind to have tuned in nightly to watch these 10 and 18 win teams full of a bunch of a bunch of G-League players that were put together with the thought in mind that they’d give us the best chance to lose the most amount of games.

And as far as attending the games, I live in North Carolina. I went to the games in Charlotte but my *** wasn’t flying out to Philly to watch either of those teams.

The 28 win team with rookie Dario and Embiid’s first year playing 32 games was exciting as **** though, I watched every game I could of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom