THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t get why the Bucks don’t get more respect. Because they lost to Toronto last year? Seems like it’s popular to pick other East teams right now. I still got Milwaukee winning the East, with Boston and Toronto as my sleepers.
I still think that they are and should be the favorites, but losing home court advantage is a bit of a blow for both them and the Lakers. Boston and Toronto and even Philly have shown they are capable matching up with them.

I don’t get why the Bucks don’t get more respect. Because they lost to Toronto last year? Seems like it’s popular to pick other East teams right now. I still got Milwaukee winning the East, with Boston and Toronto as my sleepers.

They'd be my pick, their defense should translate but they like the 3 ball al lot and ECF Giannis is something I want to see proven. Shot making, high level individual scoring matters. We'll see.

I think they’re the common sense favorite

Not sure if true but I think people discredit Coach Bud because he won a ton of regular season games in Atlanta and did nothing in the playoffs, and has yet to do anything more than rack up regular season wins in Milwaukee. This should be his year, at least to get to the finals.

Still don't really trust Bud or the supporting cast or Antetokounmpo's range. Guys like Middleton Lopez and bledsoe are bound to give you nothing on offense more than once throughout the playoffs. For my money Philly is the only EC team capable of beating all 3 of MIL TOR and BOS

EB got a lot of praise for the Butler/Tobias trade just a yr prior

No question, but the Summer of 2019 did not go great for him. Lost Butler, made the Horford signing, which didn’t seem to make a lot of basketball sense, and then did just an ok job filling out their roster after that.

So you’re picking the top 3/8 eastern conference playoff teams? I see you like to live dangerously...

Reports saying Jo been working on his conditioning and dropped a few lbs. for my sanity I hope it’s true
He probably been having lots of sex with his gf during the lockdown tho.

Could be detrimental to his playoff performance

according to Beach_Em

No question, but the Summer of 2019 did not go great for him. Lost Butler, made the Horford signing, which didn’t seem to make a lot of basketball sense, and then did just an ok job filling out their roster after that.
Losing Butler wasn’t his fault. Horford max, mostly.

The break did a lot of players some good. Well rested, worked on their weaknesses on the season. No new faces.

No asterisk.
Hardest championship ever.

When a big man has trash shooting form, I get how that happens. I think it’s a major mistake on the youth levels but it’s always been like this historically - kid is bigger than the others, force him to play center and stay by the rim. Most of the time they end up being a 6’2” Pf/c and can’t make their HS team. In today’s game, it’s not as bad as it used to be.
But I still have a hard time understanding how elite guards make it thru their life with trash form. No coach had the balls to tell their best player their form is trash and they need to start from scratch. They rather rely on the kid’s elite athleticism and subpar shooting to win on little kid levels

This post screams Kidd - Gilchrist. Everyone coach he had that let that shooting form pass as acceptable, (from pee wee league on up) needs to answer for that.

This is the house you get in mycareer in 2K

I thought there were seven practice courts and 3 game courts? Are the courts going to be changed every practice/game?

Weird how leagues are coming out and saying "we won't announce who tests positive."

Won't we know when they ain't there? :nerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom