THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
im in NJ and its cold as hell... i go to the gym every day but i feel like its neccessary for me to shoot around on the basketball court outside despite the cold weather... dedicate it to kobe and need to have that #mambamentality that i can accomplish anything

you dont have to know kobe personally to feel grief... if you were a fan and followed his career its understandable to be emotional...i remember a few years ago when paul walker died a lot of people were devastated cuz they followed his career in fast in the furious so it was the same thing... i loved paul walker in the series but didnt feel the same hurt like when kobe passed today but i understood it... but then you had some people hating like people die everyday b! or you aint know them personally so why yall hurtin... like foreal man its not even about that... you respect that person and follow them in their career so you are hurt regardless if you knew them personally...
This is a good comparison to paul walker. I thought of that today aswell. Im a white kid. Loved paul walker. Cried when he died. But today with kobe was different. Much different. Keep thinking of him. Then the daughter aswell? You cant compare anything to this. This is bigger than anything thats happened in a while

I can't imagine paying thousands of dollars for a game Kobe not even gonna play in. People are really out of their minds to be included.

Seeing Jerry West breakdown is rough, all of this is rough. Has his wife said anything? Not that she owes anyone ****.

"Can't right now," Kobe texted back. "My girls are keeping me busy. Hit me up in a couple of weeks."
If only I could.

I can’t say I know Kobe personally but it seems like with everything he accomplished on the court watching his children grow was more important than any Finals ring or MVP.

Rest in Paradise to everyone!

Seeing Kobe next to Nip gave me chills....

**** feels like a nightmare
Its been a tough 2 years for LA..the lakers have no choice but to win the chip now..besides 2016, imo this is lebrons career defining legacy moment..if he win's a chip for Kobe this **** will defintely be deeper than basketball

I can't imagine paying thousands of dollars for a game Kobe not even gonna play in. People are really out of their minds to be included.

Seeing Jerry West breakdown is rough, all of this is rough. Has his wife said anything? Not that she owes anyone ****.
Kobe's wife stayed out the media..I doubt we will hear anything from her anytime soon besides when they have their funeral

Most of the guys who played today who were interviewed clearly were very impacted by Kobe’s death said that they believed he would have wanted them to go out an play. I think they’re right.

man don't put that pressure on bron.. if he don't win then so be it. I pray dude doesn't catch ANY slander bullets this offseason if he doesn't win it this year.

kobe-bryant-of-the-western-conference-allstars-looks-to-make-a-move-picture-id72857987-600x600.jpg

I remember watching this All Star Game. So ****in hype. I had to have these shoes.

Its one thing that Kobe passed but I can't wrap my mind around it and I feel horrible that his daugther passed

Ive been seeing different posts online about how he must have felt in his last moments..I don't even want to imagine that ****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom