THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we know if Nike is going to sell the jerseys with social justice messages on them? I’d be ok with it if the proceeds (or at least a majority of them) went to social justice causes.

Probably not going to now that the guy who’s special name jersey would have sold the most isn’t doing it.
I'm here for a Lakers Sí se Puede jersey

I'm here for a Lakers Sí se Puede jersey

Only if they retro this jersey for it
1594508485705.jpeg

RIP Bean |l

You’re 100 percent right that the information has been out there for a while. It’s not something white people should be having to “learn” now in 2020. So, if I’m being honest, I think “educate“ and “learn” are just more comfortable ways of saying that we should pay real attention to the social problems in the country, care more about them and actually do something to help. And as far as actually helping, I think there is more learning that needs to take place in the form of white people reaching out and asking people of color for their feedback on how best to be real allies. That’s where the real learning needs to comes in, IMO.

But that’s just my opinion on it. I don’t know if everyone feels the same way.
I feel you mane, just when everybody keeps saying learn and change it makes it sounds like it was different before when that’s not the case ...We’ll never progress if we can’t be honest and say it’s been F’d up forever but just alotta ppl didn’t care or want to be bothered till recently

alotta ppl didn’t care or want to be bothered till recently
Absolutely. A LOT of people. A lot of white people.

I can see why it could easily be interpreted that he didn't care before, but I think there needs to be more than 'I will educate myself more' in order to jump to that conclusion.

She got annoying as hell after getting IG famous but good gawd almighty

I really want to unfollow her but she keeps bringing me back in

1594509046169.gif

Y’all been dropping some baddies in here the past few days :pimp: Shoutout to addict4sneakers addict4sneakers for posting Troy Mullins the other day. She singlehandedly got me watching The American Century Championship :lol:

That’s my golfer
B24C3BE9-1D7B-45A9-9849-35CAB7952EFE.gif

Tattooed cheeks though? That's like scribbling on something beautiful. Like when chicks get chest tattoos also.

I'd like to see where he would rank himself and have everyone react by laughing too.

He pay attention to the wrong ****.

Bleacher report been a hack company anyway. Of course Russ is closer to 10-15 range in 2020. He thinks he’s top 5 tho lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom