Thee Official LeBron James = Scottie Pippen and Dywane Wade = Michael Jordan for the 2011 Finals

hold on. kobe is a melo.
laugh.gif

i'm done with that xtabronstan. wow.
laugh.gif
 and i thought i heard it all from him claiming bron's supposed 6 rings are greater than kobes actual rings
laugh.gif

hold on. kobe is a melo.
laugh.gif

i'm done with that xtabronstan. wow.
laugh.gif
 and i thought i heard it all from him claiming bron's supposed 6 rings are greater than kobes actual rings
laugh.gif

LeBron is my dude, but seriously, some of the stans need to give DWade his due. They're equals. Twin towers. It's actually pretty awesome. This is the first time we've seen this. There's no 1 or 2. Not even a 1A or 1B. They're both equal players and leaders.

LeBron is my dude, but seriously, some of the stans need to give DWade his due. They're equals. Twin towers. It's actually pretty awesome. This is the first time we've seen this. There's no 1 or 2. Not even a 1A or 1B. They're both equal players and leaders.

Originally Posted by OnionSlice

Unfortunately, there will be idiots who refuse to accept this when discussing the LeBron/Wade dichotomy. 

Unfortunately, there will be idiots who refuse to accept this when discussing the LeBron/Wade dichotomy. 

QFT.

QFT.

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

so ya'll go gonna act like I didn't make the DC comic/Big 3 comparison before the pic?
No, I'm just gonna act like I don't know who you are altogether, because I don't.

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

so ya'll go gonna act like I didn't make the DC comic/Big 3 comparison before the pic?
No, I'm just gonna act like I don't know who you are altogether, because I don't.

You know now that I look at it, all this discussion of Lebron's role and him being Robin to Wade's batman is kinda taking away from the fact that Wade has had an absurdly good series so far. I know that sounds counterintuitive, but what I'm saying is that people seem to be talking more about what Lebron's NOT doing than what Wade IS doing, myself included. Think about it, let's say Wade just had Joe Johnson instead of Lebron and he was still putting up these numbers. Everyone would be raving about how great he is. If they hadn't inexplicably gone away from him in game 2 down the stretch he's probably averaging 32 or more for the series.

I know his stats from the 06 Finals may be better, but those were inflated by a lot of undeserved FT's. He has taken his game to another level and has been really fun to watch. He's a much better outside shooter now, and his ability to finish at the rim has improved (I know he has always been good at this, but he seems to go to the rim a lot more purposefully than he did back then when he would kinda just throw himself in there and hope for a foul; he actually looks to finish now). He has taken some absurdly difficult, impossible to defend shots and made them look easy.

I know I posted what I posted earlier in this thread, but let's quit harping on what Lebron should or shouldn't be doing and not take a great performance for granted.

You know now that I look at it, all this discussion of Lebron's role and him being Robin to Wade's batman is kinda taking away from the fact that Wade has had an absurdly good series so far. I know that sounds counterintuitive, but what I'm saying is that people seem to be talking more about what Lebron's NOT doing than what Wade IS doing, myself included. Think about it, let's say Wade just had Joe Johnson instead of Lebron and he was still putting up these numbers. Everyone would be raving about how great he is. If they hadn't inexplicably gone away from him in game 2 down the stretch he's probably averaging 32 or more for the series.

I know his stats from the 06 Finals may be better, but those were inflated by a lot of undeserved FT's. He has taken his game to another level and has been really fun to watch. He's a much better outside shooter now, and his ability to finish at the rim has improved (I know he has always been good at this, but he seems to go to the rim a lot more purposefully than he did back then when he would kinda just throw himself in there and hope for a foul; he actually looks to finish now). He has taken some absurdly difficult, impossible to defend shots and made them look easy.

I know I posted what I posted earlier in this thread, but let's quit harping on what Lebron should or shouldn't be doing and not take a great performance for granted.

Originally Posted by BC2310

I skimmed through this. 
Has anyone mentioned how LBJ will run and hug Wade or try and celebrate with him after he makes a great play? (throughout the playoffs not just finals) 
Sometimes it seems totally one sided and almost awkward, like Wade is way cooler/mature/confident. 

It's almost like Lebron is Allan and Wade is Phil from the Hangover 
laugh.gif

That said, Lebron is a freak and more talented on both ends IMO, but Wade has the killer instinct/leadership. 

He doesn't have to try to be the leader. He just is.

Don't get me wrong they're both Alpha but from what I've observed it seems like Wade is Alpha 1A and Bron is Alpha 1B. 

Regardless of their stats. Wade just seems like Big Brother and LBJ seems like he looks up to him 
glasses.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I had this exact same conversation with my buddy last night. The perfect example is when DWade was getting interviewed after the game and as soon as he's done Lebron is waiting for him to dap him up. Lebron starts walking to the locker room and Wade walks the opposite directions to congratulate Bosh on his winning shot and Lebron stops and follows him. Lebron is clearly the better player, but he is definalty Alpha 1B. It's almost like Eddie House and KG. 

Originally Posted by BC2310

I skimmed through this. 
Has anyone mentioned how LBJ will run and hug Wade or try and celebrate with him after he makes a great play? (throughout the playoffs not just finals) 
Sometimes it seems totally one sided and almost awkward, like Wade is way cooler/mature/confident. 

It's almost like Lebron is Allan and Wade is Phil from the Hangover 
laugh.gif

That said, Lebron is a freak and more talented on both ends IMO, but Wade has the killer instinct/leadership. 

He doesn't have to try to be the leader. He just is.

Don't get me wrong they're both Alpha but from what I've observed it seems like Wade is Alpha 1A and Bron is Alpha 1B. 

Regardless of their stats. Wade just seems like Big Brother and LBJ seems like he looks up to him 
glasses.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I had this exact same conversation with my buddy last night. The perfect example is when DWade was getting interviewed after the game and as soon as he's done Lebron is waiting for him to dap him up. Lebron starts walking to the locker room and Wade walks the opposite directions to congratulate Bosh on his winning shot and Lebron stops and follows him. Lebron is clearly the better player, but he is definalty Alpha 1B. It's almost like Eddie House and KG. 

Originally Posted by hustleordie

eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Nice story. Except it isn't relevant to what happens on the court, where LBJ led the Heat a bunch of games in the playoffs
laugh.gif

Hell, even Bosh puts in a night where he leads the team on occasion. Doesn't matter who it is if the team gets the win.

eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Nice story. Except it isn't relevant to what happens on the court, where LBJ led the Heat a bunch of games in the playoffs
laugh.gif

Hell, even Bosh puts in a night where he leads the team on occasion. Doesn't matter who it is if the team gets the win.

Originally Posted by LuketheJediKnight

eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

Preach!!!

Originally Posted by LuketheJediKnight

eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

Preach!!!

Most these dudes in here just can't grasp the concept of "team". It's not their fault. They just don't get it.

Back
Top Bottom