A further look at the numbers with Ryan Tannehill:

Yards per attempt - 23rd
TD passes - 14th
Long competion - 26th
QB rating - 24th
Yards - 11th
INT - 7th
Completion percentage - 17th

Sacks are up, many of which are on him?!?!?!?!????????????????????????

finns......................have you witnessed our Oline this year? MANY of which are on him? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

How am I supposed to focus when you say **** like this? Tell me. :lol:

Many of which are on him..........wow.

Tell you what, you are right. 100%, you are correct.

So, now, tell me what QB we should get now. Who do we draft? Why do we draft that guy? What is he good at? Will we then win 10-11 games next year and be in the playoffs? Make it happen finns, who you takin?

Sacks are up, many of which are on him?!?!?!?!????????????????????????

finns......................have you witnessed our Oline this year? MANY of which are on him? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

How am I supposed to focus when you say **** like this? Tell me. :lol:

Many of which are on him..........wow.

Tell you what, you are right. 100%, you are correct.

So, now, tell me what QB we should get now. Who do we draft? Why do we draft that guy? What is he good at? Will we then win 10-11 games next year and be in the playoffs? Make it happen finns, who you takin?

View media item 677945
He has held the ball too long instead of throwing it away on a number of occasions. My lord.

Tannehill bought himself another year because Philbin isn't going anywhere so not sure I realistically expect a change.

Last edited:
Every QB has held the ball too long and been sacked, that does not equal MANY of 45 freakin sacks like you claimed. A few, absolutely, many, no, try again.

I don't care about Philbin, another year, etc. YOU are the bright guy in here. YOU know QB's, clearly you've showed us all how wise you are evaluating guys. So ignore Philbin, etc. Next year, this QB crop in the draft, YOU are in charge. Who we gettin? Which QB are we giving the next 20 games to and expecting a Super Bowl or we cut him to draft another new QB in 2016?

Enlighten us, don't be shy.

[COLOR=#red]I too would like that answer... I asked the Coach/GM question awhile back and only young CP answered. Juss Sayin.[/COLOR]

Every QB has held the ball too long and been sacked, that does not equal MANY of 45 freakin sacks like you claimed. A few, absolutely, many, no, try again.

I don't care about Philbin, another year, etc. YOU are the bright guy in here. YOU know QB's, clearly you've showed us all how wise you are evaluating guys. So ignore Philbin, etc. Next year, this QB crop in the draft, YOU are in charge. Who we gettin? Which QB are we giving the next 20 games to and expecting a Super Bowl or we cut him to draft another new QB in 2016?

Enlighten us, don't be shy.

:lol:

First off, we're in no spot to draft one of the highly touted QB's like Bridgewater, have no idea if Manziel is entering the draft, etc. I'm no fool, this team will finish too high. Second, last year's QB draft class was once in a lifetime. It won't be the norm to see Russells, Lucks come in and take their team into the playoffs. We took Tannehill ahead of Foles and Wilson and behind the other highly touted QB's.

Second, it depends on the style and scheme. Is Philbin staying? Will his offensive system remain? Will his precious Sherman stay? The GM should be fired but Ross is an idiot. You're asking me to find buried treasure without a map.

You keep making excuses finns, come on, you're the expert, don't worry about coach, OC, GM, YOU are in charge, make the call.

What QB are you wanting to upgrade over Tannehill with?

CLEARLY you called Wilson and Foles better than Tannehill before the year, right?

CLEARLY, Foles and Wilson are better than Tannehill right now because of their talent, and NOT the coaching they receive, RIGHT?

CLEARLY, the entire NFL believed in both of them, seein as how they were passed over THREE times, by every team, including their own teams, as Seattle and Philly both made multiple picks BEFORE they took those two.

But hey, coaching doesn't impact a quarterback, right finns? They're just supposed to know how to do the job, that's why Foles was so great last year, and now he's even better, right finns?

So stop stalling, what QB are we takin next year to upgrade over Tannehill. You can trade up if you want, or you can trade down, do whatever, what QB are YOU taking to place over Tannehill and make us playoff contenders within his first 20 games?

Here, I'll help you finns, just choose one.........

Teddy Bridgewater
Tahj Boyd
Marcus Mariota
Johnny Manziel
Brett Hundley
Zach Menntenberger
Derek Carr
David Fales
Aaron Murray
Stephen Morris
AJ McCarron
Logan Thomas
Blake Bortles
Keith Price
Bryn Renner

Which of these guys do you want for us for the next 20+ games?

You keep making excuses finns, come on, you're the expert, don't worry about coach, OC, GM, YOU are in charge, make the call.

What QB are you wanting to upgrade over Tannehill with?

CLEARLY you called Wilson and Foles better than Tannehill before the year, right?

CLEARLY, Foles and Wilson are better than Tannehill right now because of their talent, and NOT the coaching they receive, RIGHT?

CLEARLY, the entire NFL believed in both of them, seein as how they were passed over THREE times, by every team, including their own teams, as Seattle and Philly both made multiple picks BEFORE they took those two.

But hey, coaching doesn't impact a quarterback, right finns? They're just supposed to know how to do the job, that's why Foles was so great last year, and now he's even better, right finns?

So stop stalling, what QB are we takin next year to upgrade over Tannehill. You can trade up if you want, or you can trade down, do whatever, what QB are YOU taking to place over Tannehill and make us playoff contenders within his first 20 games?

:lol: :lol: Don't worry about tying factors? About scheme and fit? About running QB's vs. pocket passers?

Come now CP, CLEARLY that's basically asking me to start from scratch and nuke all of the current factors associated with the Phins.

What QB are we taking next year? Or who do I want? You're asking multiple questions. I'd want the best of the bunch which is Teddy. Will we draft him? Not a chance.

[COLOR=#red]

I wanna play. I still say I'd make thee best GM.

I'd take Derek Carr.

Has continued to improve every year, big time arm and accuracy. [/COLOR]

laugh.giflaugh.gif Don't worry about tying factors? About scheme and fit? About running QB's vs. pocket passers?

Come now CP, CLEARLY that's basically asking me to start from scratch and nuke all of the current factors associated with the Phins.

What QB are we taking next year? Or who do I want? You're asking multiple questions. I'd want the best of the bunch which is Teddy. Will we draft him? Not a chance.

Wait, whuuuuuuuuuuuuut?

Oh, NOW you care about the other factors of the team, for your future QB, but those things don't apply to Ryan?

Now they matter?

NOW?

Scheme, coaching, roster, those things matter to you NOW, but they didn't matter after 20 games when he lost IN NEW ORLEANS and you began your campaign against him because you have zero ability to understand a situation?

I see.

Ok, so then let's all keep learning from the wonderful finns.

Scrap Bridgewater. He gets the #1 pick, but we want to trade up and go into the #2 pick. Teddy off the board. What QB would YOU want, and slot them into Philbin, Sherman, Wallace, Hartline, oline, Miller umbrella? Tell us bright guy, what QB can come in, right now, and win with this group, this core on offense, this coaching staff, you get the pick, Teddy is taken, who you want at #2?

Make us proud bro. :pimp:

Y'all are arguing the exact same thing, on complete opposite sides of the spectrum. This thread delivers.

Cam Newton last year struggled like hell. Should the Panthers have given up? Did Cam not improve this year?
You gotta understand, Cam is a bust. He's just not a winner, and that's why the Panthers are trash.

333zy8w.jpg

Cam is one and done in the playoffs

:lol: :lol:

Anyways, let's not get off track. Please, solve our QB issue, see below. #2 pick.

laugh.giflaugh.gif Don't worry about tying factors? About scheme and fit? About running QB's vs. pocket passers?

Wait, whuuuuuuuuuuuuut?

Oh, NOW you care about the other factors of the team, for your future QB, but those things don't apply to Ryan?

Now they matter?

NOW?

Scheme, coaching, roster, those things matter to you NOW, but they didn't matter after 20 games when he lost IN NEW ORLEANS and you began your campaign against him because you have zero ability to understand a situation?

I see.

Ok, so then let's all keep learning from the wonderful finns.

Scrap Bridgewater. He gets the #1 pick, but we want to trade up and go into the #2 pick. Teddy off the board. What QB would YOU want, and slot them into Philbin, Sherman, Wallace, Hartline, oline, Miller umbrella? Tell us bright guy, what QB can come in, right now, and win with this group, this core on offense, this coaching staff, you get the pick, Teddy is taken, who you want at #2?

Make us proud bro. :pimp:

[COLOR=#red]It all depends on the system, coaching, offensive line, the defensive coordinator, the owner, if JLO is still a minority owner, the peanut vendor, the lemonade seller, the person who walks around with the foam fingers and programs and if Ray Finkle will comes out of retirement...
[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]:lol:

No.

And I was one who yelled loudly for a year I didn't want anything to do with Tanny... [/COLOR]

Would you take Carr over Tannehill?

I wouldn't

[COLOR=#red]It all depends on the system, coaching, offensive line, the defensive coordinator, the owner, if JLO is still a minority owner, the peanut vendor, the lemonade seller, the person who walks around with the foam fingers and programs and if Ray Finkle will comes out of retirement...
[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]:lol:

No.

And I was one who yelled loudly for a year I didn't want anything to do with Tanny... [/COLOR]

Everyone knows Miami is not going QB in round 1. I could say I wanted Bridgewater or Tanny's successor at A&M, doesn't matter. GM will fix the offensive line which means tackle in round 1. I would love to get Lewan but he'll be selected too early. Matthews will be gone too.

:smh: This is why I hate the 7-9/8-8 records, they don't get you playoffs and don't get you a high pick. A Jeff Ireland staple.

:lol: at high pick.

Cuz those are needed to land Marino, Clayton, Taylor, Thomas, Madison, Offerdahl, Webb, Welker, Wake, etc.

:lol: at high pick.

Cuz those are needed to land Marino, Clayton, Taylor, Thomas, Madison, Offerdahl, Webb, Welker, Wake, etc.

Is Ireland sticking around? Because if so, Patrick Surtain ain't walkin through that door. Sam Madison aint walkin through that door. Zach Thomas ain't walkin through that door.

Now Daniel Thomas, he's walkin through that door :lol:

Some of Ireland's best picks are late rounders man.

Clay, Miller, Matthews, Vernon.

Not as great as Jimmy's, but still better than a lot of GM's.

Back
Top Bottom