THEE OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS SEASON THREAD (8-8) NEXT: OFF-SEASON

From Mando's blog

http://miamiherald.typepad.com/dolphins_in_depth/

It was a rough day for the defensive line. Cam Wake (-2.5) and Jared Odrick (-3.1) had their worst graded games of the season and Olivier Vernon also had a poor game (-3.5).

MLB Dannell Ellerbe has been trending in the wrong direction. He also had his worst graded game of the season (-5.5), and worst in run defense (-3.7) as well.

Linebackers have been so disappointing

DE Dion Jordan played just 14 snaps, most coming when Olivier Vernon needed a breather on a long drive. Coach Joe Philbin mentioned last week that Jordan is getting around 40 snaps a game. Not even close.

Great job coach, play a playmaker and the 3rd overall pick 15 snaps!

Ryan Tannehill dropped back 34 times. He was under pressure on 17 of those dropbacks.

:x

That grimes fact is crazy, Madison and Surtain were an amazing duo back there. Wow what a waste of 4 elite careers in those years

Any way I can get a hold of two, fairly-priced Dolphins vs. Jets tickets at SunLife Stadium this Sunday?

I know they're going for more than normal with the playoff spot implications, but is there a website selling for cheap OR do they go down considerably if I go and try to scalp around game time?

I got my tickets for the Steelers dolphins game on stub hub. Paid under $100 for two tickets and you know they're legit. I don't trust scalpers

[COLOR=#red]Try out scorebig.com... i found it to be better than stub hub. in my experiences anyway. [/COLOR]

Week 17 game against the Jets with a chance to go to the playoffs and the stadium is half empty 
mean.gif

http://www.miamidolphins.com/news/p...g-Staff-/66367b6e-7e07-42d9-934e-e419639a304f

Head Coach Joe Philbin has announced that offensive coordinator Mike Sherman has been relieved of his duties. Sherman served as Miami’s offensive coordinator for the past two seasons.

“I would like to thank Mike for his contributions to the Miami Dolphins,” Philbin said. “Mike has been a mentor to me throughout my coaching career, dating back to 1979. He is a man of great integrity, dedicated to his family, his team, his players and his profession. On behalf of the entire Miami Dolphins organization I want to wish Mike and his family the very best in the future.”

:smokin

what do we do now

who do we go out in get

comments for article are hilarious :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom