THEE OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS SEASON THREAD (8-8) NEXT: OFF-SEASON

Obviously the guy is improving. Obviously McKinnie and Incog/Martin being gone have made a huge impact. 5-2 since Sissy boy left the team. The receivers are making plays. Charles Clay made the play of the year on that 4th and 5 last week to save the season. The coaches are finally letting off the dumb play calls.

But most importantly this guy is starting to come into his own. Now, what will he do this time against Buffalo? Will he rise to the occasion? Play down to the competition? We'll find out in 3 days

"had many wondering"

You wrote him off, Finns.

I want him to take care of business these last 2 weeks. If he doesn't, all of this progress is wiped away

:lol: All jokes aside, all stirring the pot aside, I hope he makes me eat my words. If he cannot beat Thad Lewis and Geno Smith, I'm gonna #@^@ my pants

Progress is wasted if he loses two games. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Is his career over after this month? Is the NFL folding next season or something? :lol:

You are one shortsighted lame. :smh:

Progress is wasted if he loses two games. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Is his career over after this month? Is the NFL folding next season or something? :lol:

You are one shortsighted lame. :smh:

:lol: Boy you sure make it easy buddy, too easy

Is your fridge running? :lol:

Need two wins, in playoff mode...

Play like complete dog **** for a Quarter.

Good thing some dudes were goin thread to thread demanding respect for Miami and COY praise, etc.

Now? He'll go back to incessant *****ing like he's done all year. :lol:

#Clown

Every. Single. Facet.
In Miami's favor. Buffalo with multiple starters out. Revenge for earlier L.

Flat.

Pure, simple, flat. Putrid effort. Hartline. Oline. Wheeler. Defense vs the run. Penalties. Playcalling.

Everybody.

:smh:

Welp, lost my other fantasy championship because I picked up Miami's defense. Heck, if I picked up Buffalo's I would've won.

Wheeler is seriously Gibril Wilson with dreads.

[COLOR=#red]I'm up by 63 points and dude I'm playing has Harry Douglas.

If I can lock this up it will be thee only redeeming value from the weekend. Dolphins completely **** the bed... no excuses. I really hope they lose next week, this coaching staff is not the one. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]I'm up by 63 points and dude I'm playing has Harry Douglas.

If I can lock this up it will be thee only redeeming value from the weekend. Dolphins completely **** the bed... no excuses. I really hope they lose next week, this coaching staff is not the one. [/COLOR]

You're right. Lamar Miller has 25 catches or so in 15 games. How is that possible? Why is Jordan playing so little? Why is Daniel Thomas on the field so much? Why was the team so flat playing the Buffalo @#%!%!!#%! Bills?? Team could've been a shoe-in for a playoff spot and ##%$ the bed completely.

We just got swept by Thad Lewis. We just got beat by a team without 3 top wide receivers, their starting safety, and down to a practice squad QB.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom