THEE OFFICIAL MIAMI HEAT PLAYOFFS THREAD (4-3 THE FINALS Vs SAS) / NEXT: BACK2BACK HEATPEAT!!!!!!!!

From a Lakers fan to you guys. Congrats on the back to back. I can definitely say that winning it twice in a row is a wonderful feeling. You guys deserve all the credit and again, you guys are the Kings of the NBA!

Haven't posted in here in ages, but I just had to rejoice with my breathren. Feel so blessed that we won this after we went to the gates of hell and back in Gm 6

WE BACK TO BACK NOW!!! I AINT GOT NO WORRIES!!! :pimp:

Let the Hate be put to rest. LeBron, Wade, Bosh & Co. went 7 and prevailed victorious over one of the best organizations in the NBA. LeBron has numbers in game 7 that put him alongside the greatest in the league. At this point nothing else could be said. I really hope they can pull off the 3-peat. It'll be exciting to watch!

man i hate your team and hate your fanbase even more, but the heat gave everyone an amazing series, so congrats

Que no pare la fiesta! Don't stop the paaaaaarty!!!! - Pitbull
Congratulations to my team for getting us another one. I would be at the parade if I wasn't based in Honolulu... I'll just get my 2 Ring pack to make up for it! YEAH 3X!

My God, what a series :smokin

Hats off to San Antonio, they played AMAZING and pushed Miami to the limit.

Back to back tho. :smokin :smokin :smokin

Congrats to you guys 
pimp.gif

Enjoy watching LeBron turn these haters all the way down.

Hope he keeps succeeding, cause I know my team wont be **** for years. 

Back
Top Bottom