THEE OFFICIAL MIAMI HEAT PLAYOFFS THREAD (4-3 THE FINALS Vs SAS) / NEXT: BACK2BACK HEATPEAT!!!!!!!!

2013 nba finals, miami heat, back 2 back champions, game 7, title celebration, lebron james, dwyane wade, chris bosh, ray allen, shane battier, chris andersen, pat riley, coach spo spoelstra, bill russell, san antonio spurs, photos pics pictures photos flix pix images

Last edited:
Man.. the face he makes when he gets awarded Finals MVP was priceless.
Like "Y'all can't tell me nothin'!"

Ok well I got no sleep last night literally woke up 3 hours ago !! Still soaking in this Championship the heat kept here .. It was a long hard fought season up's downs 27 game win streak wades knees battier slump , Rays mini slump the mutha F-in stressful *** pacers series cot damn **** was long ... So I'm gonna enjoy this on for weeks man weeks ... Happy for reshawd Lewis and Birdman

HEAT FAM LETS ENJOY THIS !!!!!
ALSO HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BIG HOMIE TRIZZO !!!

Came across these really good sketches of players' faces on tumblr. Who the hell is the last guy though, Tyrell Thomas, or the guy who made these being slick and having one of himself :lol: :lol: ?

Last edited:
Happy B-Day Triz, many many more !

i know most if not all of u have prob seen this but anyways , if u click the link and SCROLL 1/2 WAY DOWN THE PAGE, u will see 5 mins of footage from the afterparty, quite entertaining imho. at the 4 min mark mr riley makes an appear and finally at the 4 43 mark JESUS RISES

thanks to all of u folks for makin this year even more enjoyable. CHEERS !

http://hoopeduponline.com/

" I GOT THIS S**T"

Yoo....
Check out Wade's son!!!

Maybe in 10 years he can end up in Miami like his pop! Would be :smokin

Last edited:
2027 lebron Jr and wade Jr team up in Miami for a super team.

:pimp:
My goodness. Little Zaire lookin SO MUCH like his pops out there on that court lol. Handle and everything.
Waitin' for LeBron Jr's first little highlight mix. Lol.

:pimp:
My goodness. Little Zaire lookin SO MUCH like his pops out there on that court lol. Handle and everything.
Waitin' for LeBron Jr's first little highlight mix. Lol.
I think I remember seeing one out there once. I also saw a video of his so getting crossed lol

I think I remember seeing one out there once. I also saw a video of his so getting crossed lol

Lol yeah i said "highlight" mix haha.
The vids I seen were of him falling and another one where it's clips of him in an AAU game. He wasn't doing anything amazing but he was trying, could tell that he's trying to learn. I think Zaire is a bit older than Bronny so maybe in 2 years Bronny will have a legit mix. lol

Wade needs to go see that German doctor man. Dr. Peter Wehling, and do that Orthokine treatment.

Last edited:
Lol yeah i said "highlight" mix haha.
The vids I seen were of him falling and another one where it's clips of him in an AAU game. He wasn't doing anything amazing but he was trying, could tell that he's trying to learn. I think Zaire is a bit older than Bronny so maybe in 2 years Bronny will have a legit mix. lol

Wade needs to go see that German doctor man. Dr. Peter Wehling, and do that Orthokine treatment.
I could only imagine how good Bronson son could be if he gets that athleticism his dad's got. But Idk bro wade said he might not need surgery it might just be rest he needs a lot of rest lmao

I could only imagine how good Bronson son could be if he gets that athleticism his dad's got. But Idk bro wade said he might not need surgery it might just be rest he needs a lot of rest lmao

For his right knee maybe.. but idk. Maybe he should look into it. His left knee is the one that's supposed to have arthritis no?

And yeah hopefully Little Bronny gets a little help from his dad's genetics haha

Last edited:
For his right knee maybe.. but idk. Maybe he should look into it. His left knee is the one that's supposed to have arthritis no?
Yea it is but he should be fine for a few more years even with that arthritis. As long as the bone bruise heals fine he'll be straight and be back to dominating in the post season again. No way he'll average only 15 again next yead

Yea it is but he should be fine for a few more years even with that arthritis. As long as the bone bruise heals fine he'll be straight and be back to dominating in the post season again. No way he'll average only 15 again next yead

Yeah. He'll be up to around 20 ppg.. hopefully more like 22-26 though :lol:
He was doing great too the second half of the season until he got hurt in that Magic game (right?)

Yeah. He'll be up to around 20 ppg.. hopefully more like 22-26 though :lol:
He was doing great too the second half of the season until he got hurt in that Magic game (right?)
Yea I think it was the magic game I'm not completely sure tho I know it was a little but after the all star break tho. Dude needs to sit out as much as possible next year. Games against the bobcats, magic, kings, and pistons should be no gos and the all star game should be a no go even tho its gonna kill me to see him not in it I'd rather have him rested for the playoff run

Back
Top Bottom