THEE OFFICIAL MIAMI HEAT PLAYOFFS THREAD (4-3 THE FINALS Vs SAS) / NEXT: BACK2BACK HEATPEAT!!!!!!!!

The Pacers always play their best at us, which is what they should do, but Im sick of them. Its gunna be tough if we play them in the play offs, i still see Mia winning in 4-2 or 4-3.

The pacers are getting on my nerves tho.

The Pacers always play their best at us, which is what they should do, but Im sick of them. Its gunna be tough if we play them in the play offs, i still see Mia winning in 4-2 or 4-3.

hansbrough and stephenson especially. West and Granger are notorious for their "tough guy" egos on court. Can't believe how many times Granger was acting like he was ready to fight ON the court last playoffs..hah

Last edited:
Pacers are a tough matchup for the Heat. Doesn't help that West is bodying up against a SF half the time and Paul George is proving his worth as an "all-star". Kinda disappointing especially after how they handled business in Brooklyn. Consistency and effort.....

Paul George has made vast improvements during the offseason. If he can establish a defensive presence though, I don't see why he wouldn't be a perennial All-star.

Pacers were dialed in defensively from opening tip and I expected that intensity from them. Rebounding remains an issue but absolutely nothing to panic about. Albeit aggravating to witness, its simply an issue of positioning and I'm confident we'll gel at the right time from that standpoint come playoff time.

WadeTantrum.gif

Last edited:
sorry but this post has nothing to do with this thread either, but is your join date and post count accurate?

Leave him
Instead of worrying about his sorry lakers team, he's in here talking about what Lebron is doing in the 4th and OT. For him to go and talk amongst losers in the lakers thread he won't do. Don't mind him *African Accent*

Last edited:
What does that have to do with anything in this thread?
sorry but this post has nothing to do with this thread either, but is your join date and post count accurate?
14 posts a day isn't anything to be amazed by.
Leave him
Instead of worrying about his sorry lakers team, he's in here talking about what Lebron is doing in the 4th and OT. For him to go and talk amongst losers in the lakers thread he won't do. Don't mind him *African Accent*
I'm a Lakers fan yes, but most importantly, I'm a fan of the game.

Why can't I discuss Heat basketball?

Last edited:
Jerseys are nice. I wish Wade would get a little arc in his shot, it would help his FTs tremendously

Bron went 12-13 last night shooting no further then 7 feet away from the Basket ..... Definition of High percentage shooting lol!

Feb 4, 2013 - Check out the highlights from the nearly perfect game LeBron James played on Monday night, shooting 13/14 from the field and 5/6 from the foul line, posting 31 points, 8 rebounds & 8 assists in the Miami Heat's win over the Charlotte Bobcats!

:x

I was wondering why the game sounded so weird, then I realized James Jackson is broadcasting instead of Eric Reid. Lol!

Back
Top Bottom