THEE OFFICIAL MIAMI HEAT PLAYOFFS THREAD (4-3 THE FINALS Vs SAS) / NEXT: BACK2BACK HEATPEAT!!!!!!!!

We win by 13 and I still found this game hard to watch.

Wade man.... No comment. :smh:

Hopefully it's our opponent as to why we play so uninterested and disengaged, because we might go 7 games against the Bulls and may be 7 against the Knicks or Pacers.

Yep! .... Slow starts are far too often the norm

do ya think they will continue the deeper they go in the playoffs ? or is it a question of 'level of competition'? ind, ny, and chi play on a way diff level than milw.

good win tonight, gotta like a W when dwade is playin just ok and lebron does not explode

THATS RIGHT MAN, NOOOBODY F***S WITH THA JESUS !

Its definitely just the comp level. They are not one bit worried about the bucks. So they are not engaged.

Wade had an awful shooting night. But i felt that he didnt get a lot of calls lol.

Next series they will be more engaged no doubt.

Gosh with Westbrook out I just hope LeBron n the Heat hold up

Yeah. That'll do us some good. A lot of good. I just hope that the rest doesn't cause us to lose any rhythm.. that.. and we need to just start having games where we are engaged from tip off.

Yeah. That'll do us some good. A lot of good. I just hope that the rest doesn't cause us to lose any rhythm.. that.. and we need to just start having games where we are engaged from tip off.

not much rhythm between the big 3 atm, but ray and birdman look real good out there. I'd assume they'll turn it up a few notches for the next round. Would love to see MIA/CHI next round and see how Lebron and co. will respond after chicago "physically" ended the streak.

Yeah. So that way we actually play! I have a feeling if we saw the Nets it'd be similar to the Bucks series.

Its sad that i actually am more hype to see the lakers get put out in the first rnd, than us advancing out of the first rnd vs the bucks...
LMAO!!
I have so much slander belt up for laker fans its crazy!
Im going for that ohmygosher guys neck i promise, its a wrap. let me see him in this thread again.!!!!

Its sad that i actually am more hype to see the lakers get put out in the first rnd, than us advancing out of the first rnd vs the bucks...
LMAO!!
Im going for that ohmygosher guys neck i promise, its a wrap. let me see him in this thread again.!!!!
Just shows that you're a Lebron fan & not a Heat fan.

When Lebron leaves the team, so will you.

LMAO!!

Lets gooo

Sorry Bucks fans

LMAO!!

LMAO!!
Just shows that you're a Lebron fan & not a Heat fan.

When Lebron leaves the team, so will you.

All of this.

I already called him out on it, but he cried to meth about it and tried to get me banned claiming that he never said it (it was originally posted under his old sn). Meth then made me change my sig. I was gonna let it go since I had no way of connecting his two SNs, but now, he done goofed! Caught that *** slipping.

"I got dirt on you doggie!"

Exposure is soon to come.

Last edited:
All of this.

I already called him out on it, but he cried to meth about it and tried to get me banned claiming that he never said it (it was originally posted under his old sn). Meth then made me change my sig. I was gonna let it go since I had no way of connecting his two SNs, but now, he done goofed! Caught that *** slipping.

"I got dirt on you doggie!"

Exposure is soon to come.

LMAAAOOOOOOO YOU MAD!!!
How those tears tasting?
Y'all about to be up out of there!!!

The only reason I'm more hype about lakers being put out in the first Rnd is because who in their right mind would think Miami would have problems in the first Rnd.
Yea im a Bron fan so what, I'm also a heat fan like I said before.
I just love to see laker fans tears, and believe me ohmygosher it's a wrap for you!! LMAAOOOO!!
The fact still remains, me being a Lebron fan is not gunna help the lakers get out of the first Rnd. So y'all can let that go!

It's funny you guys are in this Miami thread!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom