THEE OFFICIAL PLAYOFFS THREAD OF THE B2B NBA CHAMPIONS @MiamiHEAT

good good stuff, thanks YBD

good run today vs brooklyn, not so good run in gm 1 vs utah. i like varnardos length and shot blocking.ennis too he hustles like mad real real athletic, id like 2 c him make the team. orl tommorrow at 5 pm est wed is a day off thurs is detroit at 1 pm est. friday is 1st place vs 2nd place at noon. i wanna see the mia vs utah for the hell of it

spo and d fiz in tha house :D

WAITIN HARD ON THE BIRDMAN BIRDMAN RESIGNING >:

Last edited:
Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 42s
Chris Andersen will sign a one-year deal to return to the Heat, league sources tell Y! Sports.

Yay for Birdman.
Does that throw the Oden rumors out the window? Not sure how much cap space there is.

Yay for Birdman.
Does that throw the Oden rumors out the window? Not sure how much cap space there is.

We have no cap space. We're way over the cap. If we sign Oden, it would be for either the vet min or mini mid level teams get for being over the "hard cap".

Signing Bird means nothing to the possibility of signing Oden. Oden would take Howards spot on the roster (with the exception of actually getting minutes).

We might also amnesty stone hands aka Joel Anthony to have another roster spot since we might have a younger version in Justin Varnado lol :nerd:

We have no cap space. We're way over the cap. If we sign Oden, it would be for either the vet min or mini mid level teams get for being over the "hard cap".

Signing Bird means nothing to the possibility of signing Oden. Oden would take Howards spot on the roster (with the exception of actually getting minutes).

We might also amnesty stone hands aka Joel Anthony to have another roster spot since we might have a younger version in Justin Varnado lol :nerd:

As much as I like the guy, I think we need to amnesty Joel.

I'm ecstatic about the Birdman return, to say he is essential is putting it mildly.

I REALLY hope we can sign Oden, preferably for the vet minimum.

Yay for Birdman.

We might also amnesty stone hands aka Joel Anthony to have another roster spot since we might have a younger version in Justin Varnado lol
nerd.gif
"Its Jarvis, Dan.."

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Birdman back
pimp.gif

what to do with mr mike miller ? pay up or amnesty ?????

anyone ?

not an easy call either way

SO SO SO SO SO HAPPY THA BIRDMAN BIRDMAN IS BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! awwwwwwwwwwwwww yeeeeeeeeeeeeah !

what to do with mr mike miller ? pay up or amnesty ?????

anyone ?

not an easy call either way

SO SO SO SO SO HAPPY THA BIRDMAN BIRDMAN IS BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! awwwwwwwwwwwwww yeeeeeeeeeeeeah !

Pay up and just go all in with this core one more time. Super Mario, Jesus Shuttlesworth, Battier and ever so indispensable duo Rashard Lewis & James Jones contracts all come off the books next season. Mike Miller will likely catch that Amnesty Fade next year.

That Pat Riley kool-aid must be incredible. Still feel like he has a move or two left up his sleeve. I fear that fatigue will get the best of some of our wing players this upcoming season, so ideally we need to find a spark plug scorer for the bench.

our bench will be seeing more minutes with wade getting more rest... i really do see our big 3 start resting like the celtics and spurs did/do..

our bench will be seeing more minutes with wade getting more rest... i really do see our big 3 start resting like the celtics and spurs did/do..

Which is critical to have a legitimate chance of 3-peating. Especially for Wade.
I need to try to watch the Summer Games and see how Ennis is doing.

Hopefully, but do you see Spoelstra actually doing this? I'm talking about not just resting players the last 5 regular season games but reducing mpg throughout the season. There were times last season where I was thinking this guy is a lunatic.

Hopefully, but do you see Spoelstra actually doing this? I'm talking about not just resting players the last 5 regular season games but reducing mpg throughout the season. There were times last season where I was thinking this guy is a lunatic.
He ran them a ton of minutes because of the streak, which is understandable. Secondly, Bron hardly wants to come out, even when games seem to be out of reach( see @ Cavs down 27 in 3rd).

Had they not been on that streak, their minutes wouldn't have gotten so high, but each game was literally like a playoff game for them. :lol:

He will take it easy and work his bench more, unless they somehow happen onto another streak. Even then, the bench was operating very efficiently last season (see road win at the buzzer vs San Antonio).

He ran them a ton of minutes because of the streak, which is understandable. Secondly, Bron hardly wants to come out, even when games seem to be out of reach( see @ Cavs down 27 in 3rd).

Had they not been on that streak, their minutes wouldn't have gotten so high, but each game was literally like a playoff game for them.
laugh.gif

He will take it easy and work his bench more, unless they somehow happen onto another streak. Even then, the bench was operating very efficiently last season (see road win at the buzzer vs San Antonio).
True, but I just feel like it's always been his style from the start to ride his stars like the year before also. Hopefully, Ennis and/or Kabongo show that they can handle those minutes, assuming they make the team.

Pay up and just go all in with this core one more time. Super Mario, Jesus Shuttlesworth, Battier and ever so indispensable duo Rashard Lewis & James Jones contracts all come off the books next season. Mike Miller will likely catch that Amnesty Fade next year.

That Pat Riley kool-aid must be incredible. Still feel like he has a move or two left up his sleeve. I fear that fatigue will get the best of some of our wing players this upcoming season, so ideally we need to find a spark plug scorer for the bench.

VERY WELL PUT SIR

well MIA finished in 6th place so they play detr again tomorrow at 8 am. lost a close one today to detr.

Last edited:

Had they not been on that streak, their minutes wouldn't have gotten so high, but each game was literally like a playoff game for them. :lol:

Certainly there were moments during the season when it seems like players were bring "over used", but the reality is that LeBron and Wade played the least amount of minutes they have played ever. Spo doesn't run players into the ground, Pat Riley ran players into the ground.

The last thing Heat fans need to worry about is minutes played. I'm more worried about how the team can improve over last year. It was a historic run for this team and I hope they don't stumble into this season looking bloated and uninspired.

Back
Top Bottom