There's a plane in the Hudson River RIGHT NOW

is this the first time in history that any passengers have ever had to use the yellow flotation device thingys?

lurkin2long:
there are 40k car accidents every year, plane crashes are no where near that number.

plane>car
How many people do you know that have survived a car wreck?

How many people do you know that have survived a plane wreck?

car > plane

Originally Posted by dunkairs

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

No one has died on an airplane in TWO years..... out of the millions and millions of people who travel.....

Flying = SAFE
Are you serious 2 people died on the dj am flight like less then 6 months ago.

commercial flying...

Im glad everybody is ok...Its the damn nyc pigeons..when i walk down the block..they dont move out of the way..the just look @ me...ne and a pigeon actuallyhad a standoff...then on top of that they eat chicken..a pigeon eating Chicken...I swear there trying to plot to take over the world...Imma get me some pigeonsand train em..that way then they make their move imma be ready with my pigeons...

Originally Posted by KoolKatz

original.jpg

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/01/15/usair-plane-crashed-in-hu_n_158263.htmlhttp://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/01/15/usair-plane-crashed-in-hu_n_158263.htmlhttp://www.huffingtonpost...ashed-in-hu_n_158263.html

LUCKY THEY ARE ALIVE I NEVER GOT ON A PLANE YET ' BUT THE DAY I DO ....WISH ME LUCK:wow:

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

lurkin2long:
there are 40k car accidents every year, plane crashes are no where near that number.

plane>car
How many people do you know that have survived a car wreck?

How many people do you know that have survived a plane wreck?

car > plane

I dont remember where I read it from but 50% of people in plane accidents survive.

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

No one has died on an airplane in TWO years..... out of the millions and millions of people who travel.....
That's not accurate.

There haven't been any fatalities on a US commercial airliner recently....but the Spanair crash was < 6 months ago.

Originally Posted by dgk3188

imagine hearing "brace for impact"

i would pass out right there
and the whole damn plane starts shaking, and its MAD LOUD and you see the water getting closer, and closer and BOOM
laugh.gif
crazy

no one was hurt? isnt hitting water almost as bad as hitting dirt?? living out in the desert, thats a scary thought that birds could knock out the planes hereand thered be no soft landing in water... wed be hitting dirt

This is a bad time for plane crashes, people are hardly flying now as it is. All this fear is just another blow to the industry, and also people like me thatsurvive off the whole industry.

witness who saw it land said the ferrys/police boats were at the scene within 30 seconds
eek.gif
, that response would only happen at the hudson god dam!

Man, the last time I was on a plane was when I was like 8 and I don't remember it at all.

I'm mad scared to get on a plane ..

Back
Top Bottom