There's an app for that..

Haha, I was using this the other day, maaan my ex got traffic tickets for days...thinking about copping it actually. Trying to get the eagle eye on theseskeezers.

Originally Posted by RATxAxTAT

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

they have my dad but for some reason one of his "location" is listed as Cape Coral, Florida? huh? he's never been to Florida (as far as i know...)

im bout to ask him about this...
nerd.gif
Well how do you know it's even him then?
Not like it's unlikely for people to have the same names.
because it has all the other places we used to live on there too, going back to the 80s. and my dads name isnt that common.

i doubt theres someone else with the exact same name who lived in those exact cities over the past 20 years.

Are some people just real sloppy with their info? No one in my family is on there.

dam i showed up too and so did my mom and sis *%$. whats the deal with this site??

Not on there, but my dad is. Old city and new city.
smh.gif
And they show my mom connected to him. Damn.

so you gotta put your creditcard info in to sign up? im curious to see what info they have on me...

I know a lot of you are pissed for the right reasons, hell I'd be mad if I knew there was an app that aired out my dirty laundry but at the same time itskind of handy; I was pulled over about a year ago and had my information checked by a Cop and a "Rookie" in training, they tried to tell me I had arecord for something I knew that didn't even exist and I had to take it up with the court in order to verify whether or not it even existed which is onsome $%$ all together. I wish I could of pulled out this app to stunt on em' but I probably would of been shot in the process for going for a"concealed weapon."

Can't win for losing.

Wow, this is definitely not cool

my name/info was the first to pop up! with all my relatives there too lol SMH

Originally Posted by DanzInRealLife

Damn, just imagine a global one...
eek.gif

I think we're one of the few country's where everyone is under a microscope.

This wouldn't work in Mexico, everyone got the same name.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by socluis90

Originally Posted by DanzInRealLife

Damn, just imagine a global one...
eek.gif

I think we're one of the few country's where everyone is under a microscope.

This wouldn't work in Mexico, everyone got the same name.
laugh.gif
Unlucky man... That's just giving new ammo for all sorts of stuff to go down.

laugh.gif
so true! It'd take some insanely good patience to trawl throughall the names to find the one you're looking for!

Back
Top Bottom