These dudes need to have their nuts chopped off seriously...and then their brains blown out

Originally Posted by stevesteve72

I have a 9 year old daughter and seeing stuff like this makes me want to kill someone. People who do these kind of things should be put to death
No i say let them suffer on earth in jail until they die then they can continue there suffering in the after life. In other words they lost their souls.

Originally Posted by northdade

damn im stupid for making that comment........nobodys more retarted than me ..........
ohwell.gif

<yea u are an idiot, not to mention sick....somebody will report u, so long

A !$##!+@ 7 year old? Sickening.

And I hope the dumb %@% that made that joke gets permabanned, rape/sexual assault/pedophilia is nothing to joke about.

u want me 2 get banned.... eat a bowl of hot sticks!
it's not even about you man...not everything is about you and making jokes you clown....y the $#%! would you come into a thread like this and make jokes...that's an absolutely disgusting thing to say.

no cops would have been called until i was standing in front of 7+ bodies....................................

Originally Posted by Baltimore

stevesteve72 wrote:
I have a 9 year old daughter and seeing stuff like this makes me want to kill someone. People who do these kind of things should be put to death
No i say let them suffer on earth in jail until they die then they can continue there suffering in the after life. In other words they lost their souls.

Sounds good to me. And you know what happens to child molesters in prison
sick.gif

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

u want me 2 get banned.... eat a bowl of hot sticks!
it's not even about you man...not everything is about you and making jokes you clown....y the $#%! would you come into a thread like this and make jokes...that's an absolutely disgusting thing to say.

i would flame u, but tha chick in ur avys cool
this thread needed my crude humor neway (look how it turnt happy). stuff happens all the time. u can feel sorry, then keep it movin

broskees

northdade, @#+! ..joking about this is dumb, grow up and take the L because your "joke" was corny as F***.

This really is a terrible story - and I'm glad that all of you condemned northdade for his comments. You won't be surprised to know that he has been banned - that is definitely not the sort of thing we want on NT.

didn't read the story since it has been posted before... but from other articles it's been stated that among the guys that were there, there was a couple of people with guns... that were going to do what they wanted to do regardless

So yes the 15 yr old shouldn't have had her sister with her but it's not as black and white as the initial reports made it seem

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Originally Posted by jermz101

what the hell is happening now a days

tired.gif

Well I think we all have a good idea deep down inside. There is no question things are getting worse.

I mean you have to be a sick and twisted individual to do something like this. Rape is bad enough. But a child?
sick.gif
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom