These dudes need to have their nuts chopped off seriously...and then their brains blown out

Dude was really reaching for some LULZ.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by kdawg

This really is a terrible story - and I'm glad that all of you condemned northdade for his comments. You won't be surprised to know that he has been banned - that is definitely not the sort of thing we want on NT.

so glad he got banned. Some people need to learn how to keep their mouths shut.

there was a non violence rally recently that was sparked by this... thats one of the most TERRIBLE things I've ever heard. I can't believe dudes are sick enough to do somethin like this.

Originally Posted by PiNoyBOy

SMH they need help and GOD in their life

Man they need a moral compass of any damn kind, religious or not. This little girl had her life ruined, before she's even out of elementary school. She's never gonna grow up right, and I wouldnt be surprised if she's gonna be a suicide risk her whole life
smh.gif

Hope there's inmates and guards watching CourtTV on the regular out in Jersey.

I felt so ANGRY when I first saw this. I dont blame rsdplaya for saying that. I woulda did some sicko @$%! to those criminals for the crimes they committed, what they did was completely wicked.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Noskey

SMH they need help and GOD in their life

Man they need a moral compass of any damn kind, religious or not. This little girl had her life ruined, before she's even out of elementary school. She's never gonna grow up right, and I wouldnt be surprised if she's gonna be a suicide risk her whole life
smh.gif

Hope there's inmates and guards watching CourtTV on the regular out in Jersey.

don't even need courttv, word will get around. This is exactly why i wanted boys but with the sickness in this world they aren't even safe.

I just pray that girl did't catch anything and can get some counseling, her sister needs to sit down for a decade at least

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

don't even need courttv, word will get around. This is exactly why i wanted boys but with the sickness in this world they aren't even safe.

I just pray that girl did't catch anything and can get some counseling, her sister needs to sit down for a decade at least
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Little girls are getting fondled by grown men at parties, Catholic priests are sexually molesting little boys while the Pope does nothing about it.. People in this world are sick man.. Doesn't matter what gender your child is, keep your eyes open. [/color]
smh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] [/color]
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Frische Produkte

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

Little girls are getting fondled by grown men at parties, Catholic priests are sexually molesting little boys while the Pope does nothing about it.. People in this world are sick man.. Doesn't matter what gender your child is, keep your eyes open.
smh.gif
tired.gif

so true...i read they are running ads in OH telling women to watch the men they bring around their children...

its gotten to the point where the state has to send out a PSA to mothers
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom