They really won't let this single black woman issue die will they?

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

roll.gif
dude is going in...

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by JDocs

With 6 billion people on the planet and about 45-48 percent of them being men. You think NONE of them would chose to be with a larger women? REALLY? Do you also believe we are alone in the universe?
If every man had his CHOICE of a perfect woman, I don't think any of the biggies would get selected.
That is crazy talk. We are talking all around the world right, not just North America? Maybe we are thinking of different kinds of fatties..

I'm not talking about these ones

But I think that there's at least ONE man in the ENTIRE world that would chose a woman of this size for his perfect mate

fat-women-4944.jpg

edit: Scratch that, I'm sure there is one man who would chose the first one as well. Heck there are people that like to be pooped on, surely choosing a fat woman is less odd than enjoying being pooped on.

Originally Posted by JDocs

With 6 billion people on the planet and about 45-48 percent of them being men. You think NONE of them would chose to be with a larger women? REALLY? Do you also believe we are alone in the universe?
If every man had his CHOICE of a perfect woman, I don't think any of the biggies would get selected.
you cant speak for every man...successful not. im outta here. enjoy your weekend guys
smile.gif

Independent women don't go around talking about how they are independent. Because in that case they are dependent upon and deficient in the attention they seek. However a woman's actions will make a man know they are independent.

Originally Posted by VeryAnalytical85

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

I wonder when they will have a single Asian woman discussion? Latina woman? Caucasian woman, maybe... not so much or anything at all to discuss?

But I gotta admit the last segment despite the back handed comment, was pretty entertaining hearing their illusions of grandeur for an ideal mate.

well black women are least likely to marry compared to the women you listed...so obviously that would be the focus in most of these discussions...if anything there'd be an episode for Asian men...
What does Asian men have to do with this? The fact of the hyper de-sexualization a lot of society continues to stack on, because we aren't coming up to the 'tipping point' according to a few Japanese adult movies? Ignorant.
Well I figured, it might as well be equal all around. It's really disgusting and a shame a lot of Black Women have to see this as a highlighted. But then again, after being on NT and talking to personal friends about it. I digress, it's not that surprising...

Carry on.

relax my dude... 

Asian men and black women are least likely to get married...you asked where the specials are for other groups of women and i'm telling you if anything there'd be a special about asian men...

DC just can't accept that some men like the bigguns. Call it a fetish or whatever but not everyone thinks like you DC
laugh.gif

Asian female/Black male couples are interesting. I'm in one right now, and I actually haven't noticed too much hate or anything from black females. I've gotten a few dirty looks from black females, but I feel like they're really getting used to/moving on with the situation. Props to them
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

They do it to themselves

straight down talking themselves, placing a label on the fore head,

Should be "Women with certain attitudes that can't find a man"

for this reason I would bang these chicks then leave and never call back
laugh.gif
Word!

Asian men wouldn't have a panel because nobody would watch that mess. Black women are an easy target to focus on in terms of television viewership.

Asian men wouldn't have a panel because nobody would watch that mess. Black women are an easy target to focus on in terms of television viewership.

yeah thats obvious i was just countering his point on why not a special with other women...

Originally Posted by General Johnson

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

eyes.gif
Skip to the 3:00 mark and that about sums it up.

These women looking for "good"
grin.gif
black men have a very specific type they are looking for and if you decode the word "good" when they are using it to qualify a mate, it means financially superior to them.

What these women looking for that "good" brother fail to realize is that:

a. They outnumber "good" brothers, so the picking is slim.
b. Women outnumber men at most universities, and black women far outnumber black men at universities, so the chances of finding a "good" brother once they graduate should be known.
c. Not every black man who dates outside of his race does so exclusively. So they shouldn't get mad at every man they see with a woman not of his own race.
d. You want me to keep it real? Ok, I'm gonna keep it real. A lot of these chicks need to take a long look in the mirror and ask themselves if they are being all that they can be. Sit-ups are free and no one is forcing you to eat up all that pork.

This discussion is tired though.
probably the only sensible response in this thread. Kudos.

Although I agree with where you are coming from DC...

In some cultures and societies, bigger women represent being healthy (as compared to the skinny women in their cultures, who are usually malnourished) and coming from money. So to say every man with a choice would choose a skinny chick...nah.

Plus some dudes just have fatty fetish. More cushion for the pushin and all that.

But to the topic at hand, as evidenced by Niketalk itself, darker women are usually less likely to be chosen. Add to that (at least in America) the attitudes, baggage, and insecurities...not a good combination. It's unfortunate too cuz I love my sisters but like it's been said, part of the problem is right there in the mirror for some of them. And anyone who knows a black woman knows that she is a stubborn creature so changing isn't an easy task.

Originally Posted by Nawth21

DC just can't accept that some men like the bigguns. Call it a fetish or whatever but not everyone thinks like you DC
laugh.gif

wait wait wait....hold up

DC's opinions aren't the be-all and end-all on relationship matters???

Originally Posted by General Johnson

laugh.gif
@ tired of being independent. What exactly is independent tho? That's a serious question to the guys that have had women say that. What do they say independent is?
Couldn't tell you. I leave those women alone so they can be independent.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I wonder when they will have a single Asian woman discussion? Latina woman? Caucasian woman, maybe... not so much or anything at all to discuss?

But I gotta admit the last segment despite the back handed comment, was pretty entertaining hearing their illusions of grandeur for an ideal mate.

well black women are least likely to marry compared to the women you listed...so obviously that would be the focus in most of these discussions...if anything there'd be an episode for Asian men...
What does Asian men have to do with this? The fact of the hyper de-sexualization a lot of society continues to stack on, because we aren't coming up to the 'tipping point' according to a few Japanese adult movies? Ignorant.
Well I figured, it might as well be equal all around. It's really disgusting and a shame a lot of Black Women have to see this as a highlighted. But then again, after being on NT and talking to personal friends about it. I digress, it's not that surprising...

Carry on.

relax my dude... 

Asian men and black women are least likely to get married...you asked where the specials are for other groups of women and i'm telling you if anything there'd be a special about asian men...
So... why would there be a special about Asian Men? 

Carry on.

relax my dude... 

d. You want me to keep it real? Ok, I'm gonna keep it real. A lot of these chicks need to take a long look in the mirror and ask themselves if they are being all that they can be. Sit-ups are free and no one is forcing you to eat up all that pork.
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Carry on.

relax my dude... 

Now, I ask why would Asian men be least likely to get married?

Back
Top Bottom