They tried to get Morgan Freeman vol. Nope

:rofl:

She looks foolish.

Whats funny and misleading about it is Caine talks for most of the vid so Freeman's comment seems directly in response to that story.

Last edited:

I’m not gonna completely dismiss the possibility of Morgan being a scumbag. Remember those shenanigans with his step granddaughter?

But if you’re gonna try to railroad someone, please bring better receipts than this. :lol:

Seriously, unless he truthfully physically assaulted someone, **** any white woman who comes at Morgan Freeman.

Unlikely that anything one of these privileged, over-glorified, peice of **** social princesses endured, compares to what Morgan Freeman went through as a black man the past half a century in the industry.

NT's favorite resident ESPN employee went at dudes neck on Twitter a few days ago, I wonder if she saw this clip

The crazy thing about sexual harassment is that it's often based on how a person felt and if can be subjective. Two guys could do the same thing but she thinks one guy is ugly so she's offended when the ugly guy does it. Morgan may have made her feel uncomfortable at some point but it probably doesn't fall of under the legal guidelines of sexual harassment. Some of these women may just be riding the wave.

Not saying she's racist but she's not feeling Morgan and trying to make it known. But if this is her idea of harassment she won't get far.

You can tell it didn't work out because of the lack of coverage. No settlement and she not flat tummy tea worthy. ***** trash. She went back in her memory bank to look for a story and this all she got?

You can tell it didn't work out because of the lack of coverage. No settlement and she not flat tummy tea worthy. ***** trash. She went back in her memory bank to look for a story and this all she got?
Like she been stressed this long time her that
She got issues

She so lame for this :lol:

I took it as, he wishes he was there when Caine made the mistake of congratulating the lady who wasn't pregnant. You know so he could laugh at Caine... Am I tripping?
Word. Cuz I'm thinking her angle is he wishes he was there when what the baby was conceived? :lol:

Plus listen to how he says it.

That is not Morgan Freeman's pervy voice.

Back
Top Bottom