They're shooting at Cops in Dallas, Eleven Officers Shot, Two Civilian Injured ,Five CONFIRMED DEAD-

Fox4 TV Dallas now reporting the Dallas suspect holed up in parking garage is "down", shot more than once. DPD deploying robot to check him

He gotta do whatever he can to get a job. Dust his stomp the yard boots off and bust a move.

Why he isn't working now

"Short's wife just got a restraining order against him after he allegedly put a knife to her throat and threatened to kill her. He's also been charged in connection with another incident with domestic violence and child abuse. He was arrested for yet another incident of alleged domestic abuse. And he was arrested recently for allegedly clocking a dude in a bar."

Dallas PD should take that pic down of Mark Hughes on Twitter
He gave his gun to the police before the shootings happened

Anyway this has been a terrible week

Ok you're going to have to simplify this for me bruh. I'm thinking I hear you, but be clear.
There are people on the planet who can naturally grab your attention by god given talent and ability.

There are also people who can't and must grab your attention through fear and mass ritual. 

If you're a natural being, you operate from a natural state of things, which is peace.

If you are an antagonist to the aforementioned, then you operate out of which you were created. In this case the caves and hill sides of Europe. 

Some would say the latter is unwilling to do the work to be in accord with nature and has a history of stealing the identity of those who are.  I'll leave that for another discussion. 

I will say this, nature is the supreme chancellor and has no use for those that oppose it. 

The mind is the alpha and the omega. If I know I am in opposition to nature, the only fighting shot i would have is to try and consistently position myself in the collective consciousness as something that matters. 

I just don't get it tho, I mean I get being mad but... we know the names of the 2 cops from LA, why not go after them? why go after innocent ones?

Can someone fill me in on what was wrong about what Columbus short tweeted? I'm not trying to troll. Is it really wrong that he said all lives matter or am I missing something else?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

someone send this tweet to montel
hes going inon twitter https://twitter.com/Montel_Williams

Ok you're going to have to simplify this for me bruh. I'm thinking I hear you, but be clear.
There are people on the planet who can naturally grab your attention by god given talent and ability.

There are also people who can't and must grab your attention through fear and mass ritual. 

If you're a natural being, you operate from a natural state of things, which is peace.

If you are an antagonist to the aforementioned, then you operate out of which you were created. In this case the caves and hill sides of Europe. 

Some would say the latter is unwilling to do the work to be in accord with nature and has a history of stealing the identity of those who are.  I'll leave that for another discussion. 

I will say this, nature is the supreme chancellor and has no use for those that oppose it. 

The mind is the alpha and the omega. If I know I am in opposition to nature, the only fighting shot i would have is to try and consistently position myself in the collective consciousness as something that matters. 
I can hear you now. 

nthat.gif

I don't condone what happened, it's disgusting. But just as America receives blowback for its foreign policy adventures in the Middle East, America is now reaping blowback for the way it treats black people.

Those officers who died tonight will get justice: the cowardly murderers who shot them will be sentenced to death or life in jail. Meanwhile the two black men who died yesterday will not get justice: the coward cops who shot them might not even be prosecuted, and if they are they probably won't be convicted. So even in tonight's tragedy we see how little black lives matter.

Can someone fill me in on what was wrong about what Columbus short tweeted? I'm not trying to troll. Is it really wrong that he said all lives matter or am I missing something else?

#alllivesmatter is some is a cooptive bull **** tag line that takes away from real victims of police brutality

someone correct me if im wrong, but blacklivesmatter is a political and social statement against police brutality, the police state, and an unjust judicial system. meanwhile alllivesmatter is some powder bull **** that actually means nothing and acts like all people, including white people, face the same discrimination at the hands of police.

**** columbus short. glad his acting career matched his last name.

Last edited:
They said there were 100 police officers on the scene. Plus swat. 4 suspects. That ratio is crazy.

Back
Top Bottom