They're shooting at Cops in Dallas, Eleven Officers Shot, Two Civilian Injured ,Five CONFIRMED DEAD-

1000% shooters had some kinda training. Aint no way an avg joe is picking off cops from a rooftop like that

Just watching. The way he shot too, he shot down towards the chest and finished dude with a head shot on the ground, he breached that corner like he was in the army

Thank god CaBased and Blco got banned recently.

This thread would be a **** show by now

Even with those bans, there are still a few who will make it about them.

I can feel the someone in Da Heights charging an ignorance spirit bomb already

yo keep my name put your mouth b wit this whole ****, i avoid these emotional dumpster fire threads because of slick remarks like this. da fact that you're politicizing these murders whiles da bodies are still warm tells me everything i need to know what you're about here.

remember, i wasn't banned..i seen da clown **** on both sides of da extremists camps for 2 years on here, quietly. a person has a political difference wit some of ya and its harassment..its no wonder why certain ppl don't post anymore.

This was you first post in the Orlando shooting thread....

50!

:smh: this is war

Biggest attack since 9/11 by far in the US

biggest mass shooting in US history.

beat Virginia Tech by 12 bodies.

say hello to Donald Trump, your new President.

So miss me with your hypocritical nonsense

eff outta here wit ur phony extrapolation b, you out here DIRECTLY Implying my name wit w/ supremacist group keeps u up at night & politicizing it.

dont act coy cuz i caught u talkin slick.

keep my name outta ur mouth in these dumpster fire witchhunt threads.

What the hell are you even talking about, b.

I implied you name with a Dragon Ball Z reference, not a white supremacist group. LINK

Wham? You a GT fan? Relax b, you got yourself work up over nothing

naw i didn't, u know exactly what u wrote in context to that reference. stop while u ahead.. thats it.

Brah you're talking nonsense now. I made a Dragon Ball Z reference. Comparing you to Goku. That is it

You pulling stuff our your *** now that I have shown you to be a hypocrite, and that you're making up an accusation.

I didn't imply you name with any white supremacist group, I don't even know which white supremacist group I'm even suppose to be associating you with.

You got you own jimmies rustled for nothing. All i was saying is that you would come in here and post an ignorant comment, just like in the Orlando thread, that's it

I'm not gonna stop defending myself against something I didn't do.

So stop reaching and relax b.

Last edited:
Brah you're talking nonsense now. I made a Dragon Ball Z reference. Comparing you to Goku. That is it

You pulling stuff our your *** now that I have shown you to be a hypocrite, and that you're making up an accusation.

I didn't imply you name with any white supremacist group, I don't even know which white supremacist group I'm even suppose to be comparing you to.

You got you own jimmies rustled for nothing. All i was saying is that you would come in here and post an ignorant comment, just like in the Orlando thread, that's it

Man yall take this horse **** to PM ain't nobody trying to read it.

I see nothing tactical about the way the guy ran up

But I don't know
The way he moved, he know exactly what to do and where to go. Not to mention he was wearing body armor and had a high powered riffle. I'm almost willing to bet he had green tip rounds too. 

dont even bother rusty dude always embrrasses himself on here its nothing new but the way he continues to argue is just sad 

I didn't imply you name with any white supremacist group, I don't even know which white supremacist group I'm even suppose to be comparing you to.

Man yall take this horse **** to PM ain't nobody trying to read it.

Then don't read it, simple

He didnt even have the advantage of a roof top.. for sure trained in some manner

I meant from the start when they mention "elevated position", gotta have some kinda training as a sniper. Ya that last video too, definately has some training.

The fact dude spotted the camera man and pointed his way atleast 300 ft from the shooter and elevated lets me know bruh has some type of training, most people dont even have the vision to spot people crossing the street when driving nevermind someone in a building atleast 10 floors up from ground level like that

The way he moved, he know exactly what to do and where to go. Not to mention he was wearing body armor and had a high powered riffle. I'm almost willing to bet he had green tip rounds too. 

What are green tip rounds? Is that armor piercing ammo?

That last vid is better resolution. Shooter looks european to me... perhaps hes team lightskin

The fact dude spotted the camera man and pointed his way atleast 300 ft from the shooter and elevated lets me know bruh has some type of training, most people dont even have the vision to spot people crossing the street when driving nevermind someone in a building atleast 10 floors up from ground level like that

Right. Most people would be nervous af too. They seem cool calm and collected...

Back
Top Bottom